San Francisco Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Mediocrity Thrives Here
Development (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 18, 2017
This place....HR is unprofessional and incompetent, IMing other staff while hosting a training in full view of others speaking negatively about staff. What a joke. Management is chock full of nepotism, it may be getting better with new CEO but the culture is one of mediocrity so unless you're going to retire in 5 years do not bother working here.
Pros
Zero oversight
Cons
Zero oversight
if i only knew
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 19, 2017
soo much dysfunction, lack of organization, lack of training resources, hr does not protect employees, management does not support staff. Ethics in some departments are at all time low
Pros
once you leave this place you are happier
Cons
to think that the management cared about its employees
Review for San Francisco Federal Credit Union
Real Estate Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 10, 2016
I found an organization to be productive, challenging, and interesting to be a part of. My contact assignment was short, but, I greatly enjoyed people I worked with.
Credit Union vs Commerical Banking
Financial Services Representative II (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2012
You can see the contrast in values between the Credit Union business model versus Banking. Its the decision between Customer Centric decision to Fee driven revenue. I've learned the value of understanding what it means to work for a good company versus just earning a paycheck.