San Francisco Giants Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Ballpark Operations, Special Event Staff (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2017
It's good part-time work. Nice to be outside and get to know the stadium inside and out. A good position to be able to work with ALL departments at the ballpark.
Great management, Exciting environment.
Game/Event Security (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 21, 2017
The job has an amazing atmosphere. You can really feel the support.
An organization that really cares about its employees. Honest, fair, and full of opportunity
great people and awesome atmosphere
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 18, 2017
working for the giants is my dream job. i love being at the ball park. you get a buzz when you get there and everything from the outside world disappears for a moment.
Efficient and Productive work environment
Cashier/Vendor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 25, 2017
Working as a vendor was a tough first cashier job, but in such a fast-paced environment like a stand at a baseball game made it a necessity to pick up quickly. The culture was strictly business as we could not afford to play around because we had to inventory and record everything to the T.
Flexible with Lifestyle
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2017
Day to day operations would be, making sure baseball fan/event attendees are checked in and are well behaved following all ballpark rules. Being an employee here you will learn how to communicate with intoxicated fans, how to work as a team, and be able to memorize codes/stadium locations. Some of the co-workers look to get you in trouble, so be careful on who you befriend and who is watching you. Staying to yourself and doing your job is the acceptable mindset to have.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Long hours standing
Nothing great
Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2016
same as any other sports organization. if you are not one of the top people, good luck getting what you deserve. you have to do it for the love of the game, not the love of paying your bills
Productive and a fun place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 7, 2016
Fun place to work. Very professional job. Very proactive security. The job is seasonal from April to October. We monitor everything and keep the players and fans safe.
Great company to work for
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 12, 2016
Working for the San Francisco Giants Organization is amazing. You get to be outside, communicate with fans. Also occasionally interact with Major League Baseball players.
Great ballpark, good team, sell out streak continues
Senior Consultant, Corporate Sponsorship Sales (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 15, 2015
Primarily focus on new business and overall revenue generation within the Sponsorship department for all Giants-related events at AT&T Park.
Identify potential sponsors, develop targeted marketing programs, and work closely with other departments to ensure a high level of execution and customer service.
Leverage organizational resources to drive retention strategies for customer renewals and identify up-sell opportunities, while effectively building and sustaining strong partner relationships.
Implement new strategies and methodologies based on research, data, success rates, and market trends.
Key accounts include Round Table Pizza, Craft Brew, Scottsdale CVB, Johnsonville, The North Face, Clif Bar, Paramount Pictures, Central Oregon Visitors Association, Storer Coachways, Bauer’s IT, Hormel, Grimmway Farms, Topps, Blupe, Strike Out Stroke, Evergood Sausage
Great Environment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 17, 2015
This was a great place to work and get to know people. The staff were friendly and the food was spectacular. The best part was that you had to try all the dishes and sample all the wine so that you can inform the guests.
Pros
Free lunch, Training.
Cons
Fast paced environment.
A World Class Organization to Work For
Tour Guide, AT&T Park (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 28, 2015
The San Francisco Giants are a world-class organization to work for as evidenced by 3 World Series wins in 5 years. The ability to manage a work/life balance is strongly encouraged and I am currently able to set my own work schedule--this may be the only job I've ever had where I can honestly say I wish I could work more!! I have not met anyone who works for the organization that doesn't love it and I am supported by both my colleagues and upper levels of management. Upward mobility within the organization is difficult as there are few openings (people don't frequently leave or get promoted). The most enjoyable part of the job is that I work for the San Francisco Giants!
Tough business
Professional Baseball Player (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical work day in baseball. Learned a lot of core values and teamwork values playing professional baseball. Co-workers were key to your own success.
An amazing place to work and watch the World Champians San Francisco Giants!!!
GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 2, 2014
My managers are amazing people to work with fun, smart and hard workers.
My co-workers are people we can have fun with as we work to make the guest at At&t Park feel at home.
The hardest part of the job is having to have so much fun that your voice is gone after your shift is done.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing people,families and friends, have a good time and relax from the stress of life/work.
Pros
Watching the best team in baseball play SF Giants.
Cons
Having to leave because the game has finished specially if the Giants lost.
Fast paced, demanding work place
Minor League Clubhouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, OROctober 22, 2014
• Collect and manage clubhouse finances for meals and day-to-day expenditures.
• Plan and prepare two team meals per day for team and staff.
• Manage operations in home and visitor clubhouses during home games.
Often worked 15+ hours at a time.
A great experience, met a lot of new people, learned pieces of different languages, while challenging me at every step.
• Direct bat boys and organize duties for game days
Productive workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2014
Customer Service skills are mandatory. Meeting interesting people.
working at a ballpark
Supervisor/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 20, 2014
greeting guest, interacting with guest during game
management is the greatest. co workers are the best, hardest part of job is staying turned on all day. best part of job is being turned on all day.
Fun to watch games, hard to advance
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 15, 2014
If you work event staff jobs, expect to have a good time working with unique and fun people. Don't take this job if you are looking to advance your career in the company. If you are in college try to get an internship if you are not in school try to get a job with another professional or college sports organization, then use that experience to apply with the Giants, 49ers, Warriors, or Sharks.
Pros
Watch baseball game
Cons
No room for advancement
Great place to work for.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 6, 2014
The San Francisco giants is a great place to work for. the staff are very nice and the coworkers are very nice people as well . one big happy family.
Pros
Safey first be on time and have costomer service skills.
Cons
Dont be late at all.
Wonderful place to work.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 24, 2013
The Giants are a wonderful company to work for. I enjoy the ball park, my co-workers and managers in all departments within the park.
Pros
Free ball game.
Cons
Unable to sit and watch the whole game.
Loved the Sport
Pitcher (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 25, 2013
Enjoyed working with the public showing them what I could do. My team was my family and we all worked hard at improving and helping each other out. Traveling and seeing a new city was awesome and when I was pitching I was free to let it all out, I love the sport, team members and Fans.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Long periods away from family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Francisco Giants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5