San Francisco International Airport Employee Reviews

Like work with fun people make my day .
Office lead (Current Employee) –  585 McDonald blvd San FranciscoNovember 12, 2016
It's so easy to get work with workers with good and fun work together ,so communication and work safe ,i like deal with customers and work airport inconvenient place.
Pros
10 minute break
Cons
30 minutes lunch
Interesting workplace with great co-workers.
Clear Attendant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 20, 2012
A typical day at work would be standing in the lane to protect it so that no one other than Clear members can come through. We stand for about 8 hours until a Clear member comes up, and that's when we take care of them. We do this by greeting them, verifying their identity on their boarding pass, and on their Clear card. After, we take them to screening process to go through security.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
standing for long period of time
Great place to work for Aviation Enthusiasts
Aviation Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 15, 2014
SFO is a great airport to work for with good pay and benefits. It is a very busy airport and as such there is a lot of opportunity for advancement compared to other airports.
Pros
friendly people, pay, benefits, interesting work, advancement
Cons
24/7 operation, hard to gain seniority in entry level positions
Connecting place with tecnical aviation experience related.
Fueler (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 9, 2016
Nice place to get a part time job. It connects you to another perspectives about airport industry and aviation, so yo can get a better general understanding about technical operations etc. Good co workers, and the experience of enjoy live weather .
Pros
Good long brakes.
Cons
Too much labor.
Okay
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 27, 2016
The airport is a great place to expand and grow. You can create many networks with all the different people and companies you meet. Many events are also planned at the airport
Typical day at work
Passenger Service Agent Lufthansa German Airline (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAMay 19, 2013
I believe there is no such thing as typical as for working in the airport. Every day is a new adventure. Working in the international side gives me a better learning and understanding about people from all over the world. From the different language and culture as well as body language. I have learn to become more aware of my surrounding when it comes to being careful with security and being proactive on what is going on around me. Working alone when I am meeting the flights as well as working with my collegues at the gate is regarding when we see the flight leave on time. I am also proud on having to work with one of the biggest aircraft and as the day goes by I learn and improve my skills.
Pros
fun and fast pace working environment
Cons
Long hours and unpredictable delays at tines
good job
Baggage Handler--- Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2015
I really liked working for the company . The people there were really nice to me. They kept me busy with work . they even brought us breakfast some time. I had to deal with a lot of angry customers but it was always a good pleasure to help solve there problems.
Great Job for young adults.
Cabin Cleaner (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2015
Vacuums aircraft floors, mops galleys and cleans tray tables
Cleans aircraft lavatories and empties aircraft waste receptacles
Stocks cabin service supplies.
Maintains cabin service supply room.
Pros
A lot of down time
Terrible management
DEBT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 17, 2015
The Airport would be a great place except for incompetent senior management who are all about power and their own prestige to the detriment of those who work for them.
deal with everyday travelers
Transportation Screening Officer(TSA) (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAAugust 31, 2013
protect check point, process 5000 passengers a day per security check point.
Cons
pay for parking, management needs overhaul
Great work environment
Senior Inspector on Runway Safety Area (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 16, 2015
The people with the Design and Construction group are a great group to work with. They enjoy their jobs and have fun doing them. This is much the same I experienced at SJO. The Airport is very much a team oriented organization.
Great pay
Automotive technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 15, 2013
A typical day at work was beginning the day by driving to the airport and setting up the work stations .After the set up we will have oil trough out the day .With occasionally brakes in between.
Sfo
Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 13, 2013
Love working here but can't get a permanent position. People were nice and the environment was great.
Very up temple
Airport Screener (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 18, 2013
Very up temple pace...working redline from start to finish

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Francisco International Airport. Our community is ready to answer.

San Francisco International Airport Reviews by Job Title