San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital

San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Terrible place to work
Business Office Cashier/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Banning, CASeptember 30, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: bad directors, cliques, inadequate parking
The typical day at work started with the director walking in a good hour after employees got there and then preceded at rolling her eyes at people if they asked a question about a work issue. The director was very rarely in the office to deal with things as Relay for life or bake sales was more important. If the director did not like you she made sure – more... to make your work life terrible. The director was very good at being passive aggressive. The director would also get personal information about you and use it against you. If the director did not like you would get in trouble for the same things that somebody she liked would do but they would not????? I would go in and talk about an issue I was having in the office and nothing would be done but a person would go in and say something about me and she would write me up in a minute. I brought issue up with HR director and nothing was done even after she said I was not the only person that complained about the director. Co-workers what joke there was maybe three out of the whole bunch that actually worked. There was two that would come in the morning and sit for an hour and half and do nothing but talk to each other or play on their phones or be on their phones with family issues and the director knew this was going on and nothing was done. For many years the hospital lost out on large amounts of money because of these issues. The hardest part of my day was dealing with the petty high school stuff that went on in that office every day. The most enjoyable part was when I left. This place is all about who likes who and whose backend you kiss and if you don’t then they label you as a problem. Be careful what you say they will twist to make it fit their needs. There was not a day that I did not walk out of there crying. – less
Great hospital with caring staff
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Banning, CAAugust 21, 2014
Very busy community hospital that takes great interest in customer service and ensuring that patron of hospital are satisfied with their care by employees. Emphasis is placed on quality of service provided and employees are encouraged to interact with management in developing new and better ways to make the hospital a premiere establishment.
Caring Employees
Echo Tech Extern (Former Employee), Banning, CAJuly 21, 2014
Smaller hospital with great employees. New emergency unit still shiny.
Fun place to work even though it was in an ER
LVN Emergency room and float nurse (Former Employee), Banning, CAMay 16, 2014
Everyday was something new and different. I wish I didn't leave. Great team from the directors to even housekeeping.
Great hospital
Echo Tech (Former Employee), Banning, CAApril 23, 2014
Pros: career job
Cons: not enough hours
everything was great. the staff was very friendly. if I had an emergency I would definitely go to this hospital. good management.
Great small hospital
Registration Clerk - ED (Former Employee), Banning, CAApril 2, 2014
Working in a small town ED was a great way to gain experience in the medical field while attending nursing school. The staff is wonderful.
Small but friendly hospital!
Echosonographer Externship (Former Employee), Banning, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Loved going there everyday and working with my instructor. She is a wonderful person and very knowledgeable. The staff there is great and made me feel welcome! I felt like I was part of the team!
Check the hospital infrastructure carefully
Director (Former Employee), Banning, CASeptember 9, 2013
Nice little hospital, but due to lack of resources, it was difficult to provide quality services in the manner I was accustomed to.
One of the nest place I ever worked at!
ER Registration Clerk (Current Employee), Banning, CASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: too many to mention.
Cons: none that comes to mind.
Great mgmt support, staff works well together and great benefits.
When you enjoy what you do and the people you work with life at work is easy.
Laboratory Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Banning, CAJuly 27, 2013
I had a lot of opportunities to grow into a team player in many departments within the Hospital. 4
Productive and very informational
Internship (Former Employee), Banning, CAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: very informational
Cons: i didnt get hired on because there were no positions.
this was an externship for my schooling in the medical field. I learned a lot that really helped me.
Excellent Hospital
Medical Collector (Former Employee), Banning, CAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: great pay, nice hospital
Cons: lazy coworkers
This is an excellent hospital and great place to work as long as you dont mind working with others who do not care about the their preformance or about the hospital.
Enjoyable community hopsital to work at
Emergency Department Administrator (Former Employee), Banning, CAMarch 1, 2012
Pros: work environment
Cons: pay and benefits are lower than most
SGMH offer a fsimily-type work environment for its employees. Although the pay and benefits package is low because of the payor base, the work environment makes the hospital a good employer. Great stiaff and ood physicians in the community.