San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital

San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Employer Reviews

Great small hospital
Registration Clerk - ED (Former Employee), Banning, CAApril 2, 2014
Working in a small town ED was a great way to gain experience in the medical field while attending nursing school. The staff is wonderful.
Small but friendly hospital!
Echosonographer Externship (Former Employee), Banning, CAJanuary 10, 2014
Loved going there everyday and working with my instructor. She is a wonderful person and very knowledgeable. The staff there is great and made me feel welcome! I felt like I was part of the team!
One of the nest place I ever worked at!
ER Registration Clerk (Current Employee), Banning, CASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: too many to mention.
Cons: none that comes to mind.
Great mgmt support, staff works well together and great benefits.
When you enjoy what you do and the people you work with life at work is easy.
Laboratory Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Banning, CAJuly 27, 2013
I had a lot of opportunities to grow into a team player in many departments within the Hospital. 4
Productive and very informational
Internship (Former Employee), Banning, CAMarch 12, 2013
Pros: very informational
Cons: i didnt get hired on because there were no positions.
this was an externship for my schooling in the medical field. I learned a lot that really helped me.
ER manager had 3 contacts with me in passing with a negative feedback only. Over worked underpaid. Hostile environment.
LICENCE VOCATIONAL NURSE (Former Employee), Banning, CAFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: close to home, growing hospital, and some great coworkers, doctors and house supervisors
Cons: benefits not very good, lvn's are being replaced with rn's, some unprofessional mean people, terrible er manager.
Very unhappy employees with unneeded drama, friendships with management interfered and was very apparent and spoke upon by many. Friends with personal relationships outside of work received perks that included scheduling, overtime and accountability for behavior and or mistakes. Thus made clicks within also very apparent and made for a hostile environment. – more... Unfortunately the hard workers get no positive reinforcement or recognition. The happy and hard workers with positive attitudes are frond upon and treated poorly. There is always conflict with ER Doctors and nurses versus Rapid care PA's and nurses. Typical day is overworked very stressful and at times hostile due to the way people get treated. The best part of working there is that I met some amazing, caring, hard working people who have helped keep the hospital relevant and running. I also learned more skills that I will take and use in my nursing career. I also learned more patience, a lot of politics, and that I wont let a few bad apples and negativity effect my honesty, integrity, excellent customer service and love for my career. – less
Excellent Hospital
Medical Collector (Former Employee), Banning, CAOctober 11, 2012
Pros: great pay, nice hospital
Cons: lazy coworkers
This is an excellent hospital and great place to work as long as you dont mind working with others who do not care about the their preformance or about the hospital.
Enjoyable community hopsital to work at
Emergency Department Administrator (Former Employee), Banning, CAMarch 1, 2012
Pros: work environment
Cons: pay and benefits are lower than most
SGMH offer a fsimily-type work environment for its employees. Although the pay and benefits package is low because of the payor base, the work environment makes the hospital a good employer. Great stiaff and ood physicians in the community.