San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Employee Review

View all San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital reviews

When you enjoy what you do and the people you work with life at work is easy.
Laboratory Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Banning, CAJuly 27, 2013
I had a lot of opportunities to grow into a team player in many departments within the Hospital. 4

Other San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

Small Hospital in Rural Setting
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Banning, CAOctober 2, 2017
San Gorgonio is a small rural hospital located in Banning, California. I work on the critical care unit and I really enjoy the small unit setting. The organization has a lot of potential for growth and development, but it does have a long way to go. The pay is average, although many nurses say that the pay rate is low compared to surrounding hospitals. We need stronger management personnel and leaders, but the ones we have work very hard and truly care about patients and the community. The work environment is toxic, but I do not let the environment define me or my performance as a professional. Employee morale is low because of the issues with scheduling, communication, lack of clarity regarding training and policies/procedures, etc. The hardest part of the job for me is the shift that I work and being placed on call very often due to low patient census. The most enjoyable part of my job is providing good care to patients and families.
Pros
two fifteen minute breaks plus a lunch break, small work environment
Cons
nepotism, favorism of employees by management, lack of support for nurses
good work environment
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Banning, CASeptember 14, 2017
The Hospital offers good benefits. The people are nice to work with and everyone worked together as a team. The hospital treats their employees well and offers good training.
Pros
co-workers, benefits
Cons
inside all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital Reviews by Location