San Jacinto Methodist Hospital Employee Reviews

Good Company
Unit Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 6, 2017
The most of the co-worker are good to work with. The Atmosphere is good as well. They could go up on pay because other hospitals do pay a little more.
This was a Psychiatric Unit
Charge Nurse for Psychiatric Unit (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TX 77520July 5, 2017
It was a great working environment. They have considered me as an asset to the department that when they opened another Unit at another facility they entrusted me with helping out in opening the unit to get it to open & run smoothly.
Pros
Great
Fast paced atmosphere with a great teamwork culture.
Student Physical Therapist Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 17, 2017
San Jacinto Methodist Hospital was by far my best experience as a student clinician. There was not a day that went by that I didn't have the opportunity to learn.
Loved the environment
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 19, 2017
A wonderful place to work at, the company offered great benefits and good hours! I received on the job training as well as outside resources for health management.
UNIT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 10, 2017
I loved my job at the hospital. I loved the interaction with people, nurses, doctors. No one ever wants to go to the hospital, but it was your job to make them feel comfortable. The staff was great and everyone in my unit worked as a team.
Pros
Team Work
Friendly
Dietary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMarch 11, 2017
Friendly environment, not very flexible to working hours but flexible when unnecessary needs arise. I was able to switch with someone if needed. This is a fine company.
Great Staff
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXNovember 29, 2016
Was a great place to learn and grow. Day in and day out the staff and management were helpful with any and all needs. Work here is simple and refined.
wonderful place for internship.
ultrasound internship (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXAugust 17, 2016
I learn a lot from ultrasound on my internship. It was great experience. everybody there were willing to help me. Including my supervisor . The hardest part of this job was that it was my internship and i was gaining my knowledge and experience in ultrasound.
Horrible management
Floor Technician/ trash technician (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 17, 2015
The CEO has no respect for others, does not know how to talk to employees he's just disrespectful life we have to bow down to him cause he's the CEO. I don't have nothing nice to say about him.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
no 15 min breaks
Great Place to Work
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 24, 2015
San Jacinto Methodist is a great place to work. It provided state good experience with state of the art equipment. They provided great benefits along with friendly staff.
Pros
great people and equipment
Cons
lack of opportunity for advancement
food service team leader
dietary team leader (Former Employee) –  Baytown ,TxAugust 31, 2015
Enjoy working and learning about the different diets.My time on the job I learned about the patients,diet,got to meet new people,and most important I got an opportunity to receive my ServSafe and ServSafe Instructor Certificate.So with that being said, I utilized all tools that were put in place for my advancements.San Jacinto Methodist Hospital is a great place to work.
Pros
discount on meal, Pto hours, Benifits
Cons
foodservice/hospital
Friendly people
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TxJuly 27, 2015
Assisting patients in filling out financial assistance information to assist in paying their hospital visit. Maintaining patient logs. Meeting required quota for non-profit write offs.
Pros
Good working envrionment
loved my patients
Unit Secretary/Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 30, 2015
loved working side by side with the doctors and nurses to take care of the patients, great benefits and a great place to work. I worked ICU so at times it could be overwhelming but my co-workers and I always found a way to get through the day
I was a travel nurse
Air way management (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 25, 2015
I had a very good rapport with the staff and was able to get work as often as I needed. I was able to work in most areas of the hospitals and was able learn a great deal.
Pros
great salary
Cons
Great opportunity to manage and develop clinical programs
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMarch 18, 2015
This was a great opportunity to develop clinical programs and work with all areas of a hospital. I contributed to the growth of the pharmacy department and it's contribution to the health and clinical outcomes of patients.

My manager was great and very supportive. Each day was different and challenging. I helped to develop a much better understanding of other departments and helped in everyone working together instead of only looking at their own needs.
Pros
Good place to grow and develop
Cons
Limited opportunity for professional growth
Wonderful place to work
Certified respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 18, 2014
Flexible schedule, great benefits, growth opportunities. I rotated each week between the ER, ICU, SICU, special procedures and floor therapy. This was a great learning experience for me. I was able to learn every single department.
Pros
Self Scheduling
Cons
60 mile commute
Customer Service Driven
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (PRN) (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Customer Service is extremely important to this company! the customer service aspect is spread throughout the company.
Unit Coordinator - ICU/IMCU/SICU (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXMay 19, 2014
extremely fast pace
devotion
management cares
wonderful team of co-workers
not sleeping during the day( worked nights)
the team work
Certified Nursing Assistant
Assist patients (Former Employee) –  San Jacinto Methodist HospitalApril 14, 2014
Enjoyed working in an inpatient setting taking care of patients with their daily activities.
Assisting patients before and after surgery
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXApril 13, 2014
Assisting patients with chemotherapy, blood, platelets and minor surgeries
Pros
great hospital
Cons
some bad employess