Led the Human Resources Division to a center of excellence
Executive Dir. of Human Resources & Leadership Dev (Former Employee) – Bakersfield, CA – July 17, 2014
• Effectively managed the integration of a 100-employee outpatient clinic, ensuring certifications and compensation plans were in place for all new hires within five weeks.
• Met 100% of compliance requirements with two external surveys: The Joint Commission (TJC) and CMS, through the implementation of quality processes and effective communication.
• Delivered $440,000 in annual savings by reviewing, proposing and implementing changes in healthcare and dental plans, eliminating an underperforming plan.
• Reduced workers’ compensation costs $389,000, a 70% reduction from the previous year, by analyzing claims and adjusting vendor contracts.
• Created the Center for Management and Leadership Excellence, a leadership training institute.
• Spearheaded and collaborated in the development and deployment of the Living Our Values campaign.
• Led implementation of a Performance Management System, SuccessFactors.
• HRIS/ERP: AS400, SuccessFactors.
the impact made and positive changes in the organizational culture