San Jose Earthquakes Employee Reviews

Great Experience
Central Midfielder (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 30, 2016
Competitive environment with a lot of people really putting it in on the field. The lockerroom has a good mix of hard work and messing around. The older guys are mentors and good resources.
Great people, low pay. Tough work/life balance
Inside Sales Team (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 20, 2015
I was an Inside Sales Rep. Working here was great. You will meet amazing and talented people. That being said, this is a sports franchise and the pay is quite low. Also, you will be sort of forced into working a lot of weekends. Whether its in the offseason and you're giving stadium tours, or during the season and you're going to games.

Inside Sales is a feeder system for the Account Management team. You're part time (32 hours a week) and the pay is around $12/hr with commissions for sales. You're expected to make as many calls as possible (probably 50-70 a day) almost irregardless to the number of sales you actually get. Management wants you to show them "hustle" to get promoted to the AE team.

The people here are FANTASTIC. You will become close friends with your co-workers.
Pros
Going to games for free, discounted gear, great people.
Cons
Work/life balace
Work very well with employees and great with customers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 11, 2015
My day of work is with great employees that I love to work with, At my last job as a supervisor I would make sure my employees got there job done and had fun while doing it, I'm great to my employees and also great to people, I've learned that if I keep my employees happy they will work very strong and be happy for the rest of their days. The hardest part of my work is that there is nothing hard to it, I love to work, the best part of my job is that everyone is leaving with a smile.
Turlock PDL Team
PDL U23 Team Sales & Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 3, 2014
Working with the PDL team I was able to establish grassroots programs to help build up rapport with the local community through the selling of corporate sponsorships as well as ticketing. In combination to my the marketing efforts I established all of the social media marketing and currently sought through live game twitter feeds and weekly Facebook posts, monitoring the traffic upon our website.
Pros: Great atmospher to work in. Cons: long hours
Ticket Sales/Fan Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 19, 2015
Pros: - Great atmosphere to work in
- Great pay for hours worked
- Management on all levels is easy to work with

Cons: - long hours/weekends
Productive and fun workplace with young soccer lovers and a foosball table.
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 25, 2014
The San Jose Earthquakes have an extremely fun front office and everyone gets along. Its a small company where everyone manages to have a good time and get their work done as well!
Pros
get to go to the home games, foosball table, discounted merchandise
Cons
only 6 month part time role, small chance of being hired full time, low pay
fun experience
Usher (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 20, 2013
took tickets directed guests to there seats helped out guests with what they needed help with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Jose Earthquakes. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3