SAN JOSE WATER COMPANY Employee Reviews

Very good place to work at
Meter Reader (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 22, 2015
The company is a very fast pace and exciting area to work at. the people are very friendly and you move up in the company. There is room for you to learn alot in the company
Productive and Relaxed environement
Arc Flash Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 1, 2015
It is a great company with great employees, who all get a long. Relaxed environment, but everyone understands the need to get things done.
Productive and challenging workplace
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2014
San Jose Water Company is an exciting workplace. I was assigned a Trimble Global Positioning System (GPS) to collect data positions on their water facilities in the greater San Jose area. The management is eager to demonstrate new technology to interns in order to help develop their skills.
a good work day
Distribution Systems Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 10, 2013
wake up at 6 start work at 730. Have to get the trucks, parts and items together.Leave the yard and start working sometimes jobs take longer then expected but at least work gets done.
Pros
just having fun with the guys i work with and getting work done on time
Friendly working environment
Intern, Operational Emergency Response Dept (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 12, 2013
One thing I love about this job is that I usually work on my three projects (water security program, building 3D trips for water distribution sites, and preparation of CESA 2010) alternatively within a day. This helped me learn how to keep track of completely different things at a same time. I am somewhat a perfectionist so I do not only want to finish my projects on time but also with the best result possible. Thus, I was forced to be creative, patient, detail-oriented at all time. At first I felt a bit overwhelmed but after a few days at work I started to feel exciting! I also love how I could independently work on my projects and be creative. My boss, Jim, often offered open discussions about my projects, encouraged and gave compliments when a job was well-done.

Another thing I love about this internship is that all of the employees were so nice and very friendly. They can make joke about anything! A fun, friendly working environment is a treasure, since it does not only shortens your day but also motivates you to enjoy working and contribute.
Pros
Lots of potlucks, free lunches, independent works, friendly working environment
Cons
The temperature in the office was so low and I always had to carry a thick jacket with me
Really busy workplace.
Information Systems/ IT Intern (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 12, 2013
A typical day would include a lot of technical support and miscellaneous things. Company is stable and has a lot of good employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAN JOSE WATER COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9