SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO

SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO Employee Reviews

Used to be a great place to work
Accounting Office Manager (Former Employee), Highland, CAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Great pay and benefits
Cons: Dirtiest Casino around
After 17 years, I left my high paying job because of a micromanaging supervisor who had different rules for different people. The first 13 years were wonderful, the Tribe compensates well, but is constantly reminding you that you are employed "at will". There is a great group of employees who are loyal and dedicated, but the overall condition of the workplace has deteriorated over the years.
Fun place to work.
Public Safety Dispatcher (Former Employee), Highland, CAApril 23, 2015
Overall, San Manuel gave me a great opportunity to build my young life and good benefits. Personally, the best part of my experience as their employee, was working with the people I worked with.
Great place to work. Employees are treated very well.
Administrative Assistant, Cage Operations (Current Employee), Highland, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: benefits, bonuses, and paid breaks
A typcial day a work is supervising trainer cashiners, completing Admin paperwork, training department, and working on payroll. I learned about different cultures, and improved my communication skills.Management is hardworking and cares for their employees and the co-workers are like family. The hardest part of the job is dealing with upset customers and the most enjoyable part of the job is resolving their problems.
Its a love /hate kinda job
Supervisor (Former Employee), highlandJune 24, 2014
Pros: benefits, cheap food, and free drinks
Cons: customers
Its a great place to work at if you are a "people person" .. I love the benefits and our team dining. Also the coworkers are great. However sometimes I don't feel so secure here. They need to hire more officer and advance in security.. Management varies depending on what department you work in. ..
Learned a lot, employees are wonderful Good place to work for first time job
Slot Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Highland, CAJune 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, 401 k
Cons: sometimes no breaks and management not present
a typical day would be to walk around the floor for 6-8 hour a day. Made sure employees had up to date schedules and break times. Endured customers were being assisted in a timely manner.

I learned many different skills to help me with a leader. Participated in many meeting and gave my ideas to make the department better.
Management wasn't present most of the time.

The hardest part of the job was leaving. The pay and benefits were excellent.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and employees.
Loved the job, hated the mis-management, lack of team work
Line Cashier/Cage Operations (Former Employee), Highland, CAMay 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: see above
The company is great, the department I worked in was horrible. Bad management, not a team. The wage is horrible. I loved my job, too bad they do not get organized. You would think after the multiple employees they go thru, they would review their policies and who's running things.
Fun place to work
Cage cashier (Former Employee), Highland, CAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: tips sometimes
Cons: park down the street everyday then you had to wait for shuttle..takes about 30mins
I worked there for about 5 months. Management dont care about you they just care about having enough people to cover their shift. I loved my coworkers. Its a ok job, regular paycheck. I was a student they wanted to schedule me 1st shift and my availability was graveyard.
Enthusiastic and Hardworking Marketing Team
Media Buyer (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 15, 2013
Pros: 9am-5pm work schedule
The best part of the job is by far my co-workers. Fun, friendly and extremely talented group of people.
extremely productive company. acquired many skills
Mechanic II (Current Employee), Highland, CAMay 6, 2013
A typical day at work consist fo work orders being fulfilled. From plumbing, carpentry, painting, hanging items up, demolishing or building, and just maintaining the building to its first day.

May 23, 2013

San Manuel sounds like a good place to work. I just applied for an opening for HVAC 1. I have the background and schooling requirements for the position. I was wondering what the interview process consist of. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A rewarding company with a lot of growth opportunities.
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Highland, CANovember 7, 2012
Pros: the option to advance within the company.
Cons: healthcare was too expensive for the family plan.
I was trained to work with two different procurement software's. One was Eatec, for food and the other was Purchasing Net Sql, for everything else. By mid morning all purchase orders for the food and beverage dept were taken care of due to time restrictions within the food industry. The rest of the day was following up with purchase orders for the remaining departments (fifteen plus). Providing exceptional customer service to my colleagues and maintaining professional relations with all vendors is what I enjoyed most.
review
I had to perform customer service and i was a rep (Former Employee), highland, caAugust 6, 2012
Pros: non
Cons: short breaks
A typical day being able to wake up get dress get to work and perform my duties as good as possible and come home see my kids and play video games until i fall asleep
health
Porter (Former Employee), Highland, CAMay 9, 2012
a typical day was boring. It was a very laid back job, had plenty of time to research on health you had no clue about
Family like atmosphere
Buffet Server (Former Employee), Highland, CAJanuary 23, 2012
The managers and supervisors are amazing. The food in the Buffet is number 1 on my list. The staff is awesome and very attentive. Food is fresh. Very clean. Only down side is the loud noise of the machines and the cigarette smell. The benefits that were given were great. The staff was treated like family and we were given alot of great bonuses, family concerts, and other amazing things.
CAN BE A GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT
PREVIOUSLY: MAIN CAGE CASHIER (Former Employee), HIGHLAND, CANovember 12, 2011
Pros: great benefits and incentives, close to home
Cons: poor poor management, lack of job security
WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK, GREAT BENEFITS AND EXCELLENT INCENTIVES, POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS, LACK OF STABILITY. I WAS WRONGLY TERMINATED, DONT BLAME THE COMPANY JUST THE MANAGEMENT.

SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO Salaries

$8.00 per hour
Maintenance Helper
$9.60 per hour

SAN MANUEL INDIAN BINGO & CASINO Photos

i am electrician maintenance in the mall area responsible in the building area