San Marcos Unified School District

San Marcos Unified School District Employer Reviews

Happy days
Group Leader (Former Employee), San Marcos, CAAugust 26, 2014
Set up after school activities for students 1st-5th grade. Organize an agenda for students to follow as they came in to the classroom. Work and tutor students with any class work assigned. I learned that working with kids is a true blessing being able to help them and put a smile on their faces was all i could ever ask for. The staff I worked with was very enjoyable especially when working as a team. Their were no hard times in this job it was always a joy. Working with students and being able to help with their struggles in school.
Instructional Aide, Special Education (Former Employee), San Marcos, CAMay 15, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, great school
Cons: no benefits
Great working with kids every day. Nice to build relationships with students and teachers. Hardest part of the job was getting students to move out of their comfort zone. Best part was seeing them succeed despite their efforts to prove they could not learn.
Great District
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), San Marcos, CAApril 18, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling, and location of work sites
Cons: unpredictable job assignements
Great district when there is work. Teachers are accommodating, and students are pleasant.
Exciting and fun
Campus Supervisor (Current Employee), San Marcos, CaliforniaJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: hearing children laugh and play...
Cons: not enough full time for those who want to work longer hours..
Working with children is one of the most exciting things one could ever ask for. I can't see anyone ever want to hurt children, when you hear about all the bad things that happen worldwide. It's sad to hear about it.
Excellent for educational Purposes
Campus Supervisor (Current Employee), San Marcos, CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2013
Pros: make impression, and set examples for children.
Cons: not enough full time employment.
This middle school is a very good school to be associated with, looking for full time employment is very hard, in today's society. Although I enjoy the children, my job and the responsibilities that I have. I would love to be employed full time and have more responsibilities. At this time that is what I'm looking for in order to provide for my family.
Computer Network Support
Systems Support Technician III (Former Employee), San Marcos, CAJuly 10, 2012
Standard Computer Tech, loved the job and the people. Look forward to moving forward.