San Rafael City Schools Employee Reviews

Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CASeptember 21, 2016
Positive team work environment
Hardworking coworkers
Room for growth and progression
Fast pace environment
San Rafael City School District Office set good examples for other districts
This place turned toxic for me.
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAOctober 12, 2014
Although I was given this position to manage all the health related responsibilities, I was often pulled aside and bullied for no good reason. During my brief time there, my supervisor left midyear and did not return and also the program manager left too. It was a very toxic situation that was mishandled totally by the upper management....This place became a very toxic work environment for me and others and I left mid year..

I do not ever want to work as a nurse again. I have officially retired from that profession. But it was the last real "job" that I held....
Pros
flexible to a point
Cons
toxic, poor managemnt support, allowed work place bullying
San Rafael
1 Grade Teacher/Title One (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJune 3, 2014
I started teaching here and I had a fabulous BTSA mentor here. I worked with many students who were new to the country and I loved it. I really enjoyed working with EL students and have ever since. I learned a great deal about this there. The hardest part of the job was deciding to leave after two years because I was moving and the most enjoyable was the wonderful experiences I had learning FROM my EL students.
Productive and fun workplace
Administrative Assittant in High School (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 5, 2012
I was the Principal's Assistant with many jobs. The most enjoyable part of my job was interaction with students and staff. The days were hardly boring!! The staff was great to work with and co-workers were very co-operative. The days were very busy and very challenging at times!
Pros
lots of people interaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at San Rafael City Schools. Our community is ready to answer.

San Rafael City Schools Reviews by Location