SAN RAMON VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT Employee Reviews

Very encouraging workplace and supportive environment
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 1, 2016
This is a wonderful district to work for. I have learned excellent time management skills and my manager is highly supportive. It is a very team oriented organization. The hardest part about my job is accepting the fact that I cannot cure all of the students and I am limited with interventions being in a school setting which results in children going home rather than staying in school. My most enjoyable part is the relationships I get to form with my regular students.
Excellent work environment and excellent job opportunities!!!
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 28, 2016
I really love working for the district of San Ramon. The schools are great, staff very friendly and helpful as well as students, there is opportunity for advancement too. The best company to work for!
Pros
Excellent people, flexible schedule
HS Basketball Coach
High School Basketball Coach (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAApril 13, 2016
Work every summer for California High School men's basketball program. About 200 hours of work over 1.5-2 months. Typical day included: Conducting high school players practice, followed by youth basketball camp in the afternoon.
Provides teacher and student support
Classroom Paraeducator (Current Employee) –  Danville, CAMarch 15, 2016
I work with several teachers at different times and their students and help in the classroom. This job where I am located made me feel like I was part of their family.
Srvusd
Intervention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Danville, CAJuly 20, 2015
Country Club Elementary School has a great work environment. The principal and staff I work with are very friendly and cooperative. I really enjoy the children I teach each day.
Great Place to work
Student Teacher (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 25, 2014
I enjoyed working for SRVUSD. The teachers and administration were always nice.
Cooperation
LVN - Specialized Physical Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 12, 2013
Welcoming and positive atmosphere. Staff, therapists and nurses on hand work well together and cooperate to provide the optimal care for the students.
Easy going people and workplace
Warehouse / Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJune 4, 2013
The job allows everyone to work at their own pace. Eight hours shifts are usually pretty simple because there's no rush to finish things unless the Principal has events-user groups for the evening. People kinda just keep to themselves unless the call for the custodian to help move or clean something. Hardest part of the job is staying free of drama because if you're not looking for it, it will look for you.
Pros
great pay, weekends- holidays off
Cons
people can be fake
Just a summer job
Lead Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  danvilleMay 16, 2013
worked as admin in the summer, great people. learned alot from some f the more seasoned staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAN RAMON VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5