Sanctuary at Tuttle Crossing provides a range of services, including long term care, short-term rehab, assisted living, hospice, and respite stays. We are currently looking for an Assistant Director of nursing/Unit Manager to join our team. The position will assist the Director of Nursing in planning, coordination, supervising nursing and other resident care services.
- Registered Nurse
- Experience as: Supervisor, Unit Manager, ADON, or DON is required
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations
- Minimum of 5 yrs Long-Term Care Experience
- Knowledge of Wound Care and Documentation
Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Assist DON in supervising and managing all aspects of the
- Assess, direct, and supervise resident care needs
- Alternate on call status with the DON
- Act with full authority on behalf of DON in absence
- Perform duties as assigned by Administrator, DON, or Corporate
Pay will be based on previous work experience and a great benefits package. Apply online or in person at, 4880 Tuttle Crossing, Dublin, OH.
Indeed - 11 months ago