SAP

SAP Employee Reviews

Overall friendly environment
Public & Onsite Resourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAFebruary 5, 2016
I did the Payroll & Benefits for the school. I learned so much from accounting to Human resources. My co-workers were awesome to work with. I really enjoyed working with all the Staff/Teachers on a daily basis.
Pros
% amt for your lunch
Cons
n/a
Enjoyable Company to work for
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Defined/understood roles and responsibilities, full support of management and co-workers, management confidence in employees to work in a self supervised work environment for the most part.
Productive and fun place to work
Consultant Co-Op (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJanuary 20, 2016
learnt project management, business analysis skills
good work life balance
worked on multiple projects
update about SAP strategy
Learned a lot working with SAP America
Cloud Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2016
i did a lot of work and working @ SAP America is a huge plus to my carrier up to date with latest technology and got opportunity working on new dimension products like HANA Lumira Sybase IQ NLS.

this one year experience will be counted as 5 to 6 years of experience working with end client.
Sap
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJanuary 6, 2016
SAP was a great place for networking and meeting a lot of people in all types of positions/roles. I did learn a great deal from the team I was apart of it.
good environment
Center of Excellence - Sale Support (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJanuary 5, 2016
the work is somehow limited and not transferrable, but they offer good benefits and work/life balance. I guess it's a fair trade off.
great international company to work for
Global Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 18, 2015
I had a fantastic run at SAP until the recent lay offs, lots of travel and international exposure, great innovative company culture and dedicated and capable leadership
Pros
free lunch, great benefits, global diverse culture
Cons
career advancement limited depending on direct mgmt
SAP : nice company to work
Project Consultant Development (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 7, 2015
nice place to work for with supportive management. The company provides good benefits and support work/life balance.
Superior company
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 27, 2015
Job experience and learning advantages available to its employees. Working in adult education and a training environment, gave me opportunities to work with people from around the world.
a quick-paced yet enjoyable place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Newton, PANovember 12, 2015
The work could be rather hectic at times, but getting to work with a variety of people on different things made for an enjoyable experience.
Huge company with good strategic ideas but poor tactical implementation
Project Expert (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CANovember 4, 2015
SAP has good ideas and strategies. However, being a German based company, changes are slow and implemented in a very haphazard way. You can be reduced from a star player to a no body in the same year due to constant changes and politics.

People spend more time in networking and making sure they know the right folks in the company to keep their jobs, than doing the work. Advancements in career are hard. It all depends on who in Germany you know
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Work in West coast starts at 5:00 AM
Great dynamic workplace
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 27, 2015
Working for SAP, you always learn about the latest software/technology developments on the market. Wonderful co-workers worldwide and great team work. The workload was sometimes hard to manage.
QA automated tester
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COOctober 26, 2015
Nice place to work; polite people and helpful when can be. I was still part of the Sybase group so I'm not sure I'm the best judge of SAP.
Seemed like your typical big company but a tad better in terms of how the company treats the employees.
BEST PLACE EVER!!
SAP Principal Architect Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAOctober 16, 2015
I will work at SAP again anytime. It is amazing how much you learn and grow working with SAP. The dedication and spirit we all put there. We focus and deliver the job for the customers Requirements. This product is the Best for the IT world.
Good Company
Platinum Consultant, Architect and Mentor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2015
SAP SE (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, with regional offices in 130 countries.The company has over 293,500 customers in 190 countries
SAP
Principal Cloud Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 14, 2015
Good Company to work with good benefits and compensation and bonus

Good working enviornment , enjoyed working remotely...free lunch ...goog benefits....flexible hours....SAP certification is free
Pros
good bonus, 401K, Remote work, SAP Certification Free
Cons
job security is less
Good company with drawbacks
Center of Excellence Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAAugust 12, 2015
It's a good company but I feel like certain employees get shuffled around a lot and the job security is not very good at all.
A super part time job
ticketing (Current Employee) –  box officeAugust 7, 2015
A typical day at work would be mainly problem solving for guests that have lost or misplaced tickets. I have learned how to properly handle upset and disgruntled guest to the best of my abilities. My co-workers make the job easier when i am having a bad day, and are more than willing to lend a helping hand if need be. The hardest part of my current job is not enough hours, and not being taught everything from the software to be able to help guests without having to ask for a manager to fix a situation. Never being taught the proper steps make it impossible for me to help customers with certain problems. I enjoy working where the San Jose Sharks play, but i am looking for something with more hours.
Pros
free games after my shift has ended
Cons
not enough hours, no advancement in sight
Great Company, Amazing Technology
DevOps (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJuly 27, 2015
I had a chance to work with some of the most leading-edge hardware, as well as the (arguably) leading in-memory database (HANA).
Pros
State-of-the-art Technology, beautiful environment, very smart people
Cons
No "cons" or bad. It is a very different culture / work environment, however.
Perfect place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Palo AltoJuly 13, 2015
SAP, is a wonderful and diverse place to work. Coffee in the morning, everything available to employees from the gym to the shuttle to go home. Great benefits to all employees.

4.3