SAS Employee Reviews

Team-oriented workplace with traveling opportunities.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Rockford, ILMay 19, 2015
Typically, this job requires working as a team within Shnucks' grocery stores (several locations within town and nearby). Goals for the day are achieved with the use of plan-o-grams (schematics), and goals – more... include correct placement of shelves, re-arrangement of products on the shelves that are being re-set, and new item cut-ins onto those shelves (or other areas in the store as needed). After all items are correctly placed, they are tagged and all progress or completion is sent to corporate via portable tablets. I am experienced in the team lead position, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the hands-on work and organization. – less
Great job
I do reset (Current Employee), Pratt KSMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Work no weekend
Cons: none
I like working for this company. They are very respectful to their employees. They work with the employees so they are trained right.
I love working here
merchandise (Current Employee), chicagoMarch 30, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short brakes
I like SAS b/c it shows me how to work as an team and shows me how to merchandise stuff I never did before. Its an 5 member team and we go to 4 defendant maraino's stors and fix there merchandise.
Very diversified working invironment
Vice President of Business Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2015
After many years of multinational job assignments, SAS is a great company to work for with much opportunity for career advancement for talented, creative and ambitious minded individuals.
Really good job to meet people
Wheal chair services (Current Employee), Inglewood, CAJanuary 11, 2015
basically i take the passenger from the ticket counter till the airplane door.
Its a really good job all depend on direct customer service.
Fast paced environment workplace at an airport.
Porter (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: helping the elderly
Cons: really short breaks
On a daily basis as a porter our job was to help the handicapped and elderly with their luggage to and from baggage claims and gates from an airport. Also assisting them i anyway and making them feel comfortable along the way. What I've learned more with this company was my communication skills, using this skill more at this job helped me more with talking people, it helped me a lot.
SAS is a new company they are still working on things thats why the ratings are what they are
Team Lead (Current Employee), mdJuly 20, 2014
Pros: i like my hours
Cons: not enough hours
My day starts with meeting the store manager and going through what is to be done in this store
I check on the reset team and make sure they have what they need to complete their jobs
I then go and take – more... care of cutting in new items
I read the pog and make the adjustments on the shelving
make the tag and stock the merchadise if posable
At the end of the day I check with the reset team and help them if needed and walk the isle with the manager or whoever is in charge – less
A great place to work.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Ellenwood, GAJune 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not having enough clients to justify me working full time.
A typical day at work includes making and looking over reports, data entry, reading and answering emails. Over the years I have learn to manage my time wisely. I am lucky to work with veterans of the trade, – more... so the work flow is desirable to say the least. The hardest part of the job is not having enough clients to justify me working full time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexible work hours. – less
Good motivation
outdoor sales (Former Employee), Farmers Branch TexasMay 30, 2014
Pros: strategy, work environment, management
Cons: hours, pay, travel
When I went in I was made to feel welcome and the people are great. my only problem was the fact. we ended up hanging around other business selling things from out a bag
SAS
Senior Implementation Project Manager (Current Employee), Cary, NCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: virtual workplace
Cons: siloed work style
SAS is an excellent place to work. The hardest part of my job is trying to get the resources internally that are required for customer work.
SAS
Caterer Assistant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 2, 2014
Typical day at work is very good great staff, hands on job which i love. I learned a lot of responsibility and team work. I picked up the qualities on what it means to be a good leader and lead my own team.
Good
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee), Fort Lupton, COJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
good place to work. good people. gets work done. good bosses and workers. good electrical work and learning. great apprenticeship program. great for journeyman and apprentices. lots of work opportunity around Colorado and Wyoming .
If my family wasn't in Texas I would be in North Carolina.
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Cary, NCSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Amazing work life balance, with extremely mentoring and helpful management. If you can get in the door never leave. If it wasn't for my family based in Texas I never would have left.
Great experience
BI Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2013
Good work environment, co-operative team mates, knowledgeable experience
Constantly changing company
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Orange, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: travel, experience, schedule
Cons: low reimbursement for driving, bad communication from higher ups, no chance of advancement, no raises, no benefits, bosses don't understand or believe in issues that go on.
I love to be able to travel to different stores. I experience new people and things everyday so no two days are exactly the same.You don't work with other people often, so it can get slightly lonely if you prefer to work closely with other people.
Staying busy is the key to this job
Skycap (Former Employee), Kenner, LADecember 10, 2012
Pros: great deal of dealing with important people
Cons: long days and weekends
Staying mobile and keeping Yourself active is very vital to a great day at the job
PRODUCTIVE AND GOOD SCHEDULED
SHOEMAKING (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 27, 2012
PRODUCTIVE JOB MAKE GOOD MONEY MAKE SAME FRIENDS .I LEARNED WORK WHIT TO MANY SUPERVISORS.FRIENDS YOU DON.T HAVE TO MUCH TIME TO TALLK
Ambiente de trabajo agradable con personal muy humano y profesional.
Técnico especialista en laboratorio clinico. (Former Employee), Laboratorio de urgenciasNovember 25, 2012
Pros: buenas posibilidades de aprendizaje continuo
Cons: pocas posibilidaades para la investigacion
Valoro mucho la posibiidad de aprendizaje continuo, el compañerismo y el trabajo en equipo con muchos momentos de estres debido a que trabajamos para el diagnóstico de pacientes con dolencias urgentes.