Custom Carpentry Company is seeking a painter/ finisher/carpenter with at least 7 years’ experience.
Applicants must be accomplished in the areas of:
- Sanding and prep work
- Primer, stain, clear and pigmented lacquers
- Water based and chemical based finishes
- Stain and paint color matching
- HVLP and air assisted airless guns
- Maintenance of spray booth equipment
Jobs can range from rolled on finishes to high end cabinet finishes.
- Must speak fluent English
- Ability to work as a team player; Must be able to build and maintain good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals and personalities
- Knowledge of power tools, building materials, and hardware used in a professional carpentry setting (i.e. Table saw, sliding compound miter saw, screw gun/drill, router, pneumatic staplers/nailers, sanders, drill press, jigsaw and skill saw).
- Fabric stretching experience is a plus
- Physically capable of climbing ladders, scaffolds, using boom lifts, man lifts, and able to balance, crawl, crouch and kneel
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and carry 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able and willing to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude.
This is a part-time position located in Secaucus NJ, however the interview will be located in our New York City location.
Please send resume and cover letter along with wage requirements
Indeed - 8 months ago
SBI is a full service event production company...from graphic design/concept generation to fabrication/installation. We specialize in event...