Company Overview: SC Railing Company manufactures and installs railings and other architectural metals that are used in stadiums, arenas, convention centers, theaters, hotels and educational facilities. Completed projects range from Dallas Cowboys Stadium and Citi Field to Target Field and Barclays Arena.
Job Summary: SC Railing Company is looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and detail oriented Project Manager to join their team. Some of the duties include: coordination with architects, engineers, consultants, owner’s agents and general contractors to quote, bid, and complete projects around the United States, prepare work schedules ensuring coordination with manufacturing and other job site trades, and offer support including the efficient use of materials, labor, equipment, and subcontractors to complete projects on time, within budget and in accordance with the required quality and appropriate safety standards.
- Develop detailed project scopes, proposals, estimates and budgets
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to handle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Build strong cross-cultural relationships and influence others internally and externally at all levels of the organization
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Respond to field and client information requests in a timely matter
- Traveling and visiting client sites during project definition and execution, as well as coordinating deliveries to the job site
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, On-Screen Take –Off, Auto- CAD and Timberline
- Experience in manufacturing and/or commercial construction
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: Approximately 25%
Indeed - 20 months ago
SC Railing Company manufactures and installs railings and other architectural metals that are used in stadiums, arenas, convention centers,...