Schoeller Arca Systems, Inc., a global plastic manufacturing company is looking for an Operations / Manufacturing Manager. The company has three locations in US. The current opening is in Phoenix, AZ with excellent growth opportunity with global exposure. This location is a 24X7 operation with highly automated injection molding equipment.
Leader in High Pressure Injection Molding has an immediate need for a Quality Control Technician. We are looking for a hands-on, multi-tasking Quality Control Technician who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. The ideal candidate will have an associates science degree and/or two years equivalent experience in Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate has experience and has participated in an ISO 9001 environment. You should be organized, energetic and enjoy working with people in a constantly changing environment. You should be a self-starter with a desire to succeed and takes pride in your work.
You will compile and analyze relevant data (using calipers, micrometers, MFI and Moisture testers to name a few). You will develop Excel spreadsheets and input data using your analytical ability to problem solve. Develop analyze, and track corrective action plans and results, and provide feedback and assistance where necessary. Conduct internal quality audits, supplier evaluation surveys and nonconforming material reviews. Disposition activities to resolve and prevent quality/reliability concerns. Manage the Quality Hold area and ensure timely disposition.
- Perform quality inspections of manufactured parts using inspection tools (calipers, micrometers, other tools) and drawings.
- Conduct production line QC audits and processes for compliance, completeness and accuracy.
- Develop Excel spreadsheets for data input and problem solving.
- Develop ISO 9001:2008 work instructions and participate in Audits, evaluating supplier materials and Corrective Actions.
- Be able to train manufacturing team members on finished product quality requirements.
- Conduct incoming inspections to ensure materials meet specification.
- Experience in quality inspections in manufacturing facility.
- Experience in inspecting parts.
- Ability to view drawings of parts to determine accuracy of manufactured part.
- Ability to perform inspection using specific tools (calipers, micrometers and other inspection tools).
- Be able to conduct root cause analysis.
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Detailed Skill Listing:
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be detail oriented, with proven record of minimal work errors.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and tactfully, with all employees, across all departments.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritizing own work, while meeting quantity and work requirements.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to frequently walk through all areas of the manufacturing plant, on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work any/all shifts, to include weekends and required overtime.
Indeed - 11 months ago