We are the largest importer of specialty cheese in the US, we import a very unique product line from more than 20 different countries: many of the best European cheesemakers - group Bongrain SA, Friesland Campina or Wensleydale Creamery just to name a few, only trust ANCO Fine cheese with importing their delicacies to the United States.
We are a fully integrated organization with total control over our supply chain - from the cheese plant to the store. We source directly, cut & wrap when necessary and can distribute our cheeses anywhere in the US from our 5 distribution centers: a guarantee of freshness and food safety control.
We also partner with our customers in building up their sales. With access to proprietary market research and consumer insights we can provide our customers with category management, training, merchandising support and in-store events and promotions.
Our organizational culture is to bring together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for our business and our customers. Our employees share a common set of values rooted in integrity and excellence.
We believe in fostering a company culture of innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit all within a diverse work environment.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s level of experience, as well as an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, and a 401(K) retirement plan.
Job Duties (Responsibility /Scope / Expectation)
The Sales Admin is responsible for supporting the Sales Administration department with
Pricing / Promotion and the Sales Reporting function. In this role the individual will have
the following job responsibilities:
- Support sales team with pricing needs, promotions management in company systems, and support the Broker management function.
- Supports the completion of new customer set up, promotional pricing and data in ERP and promotional tracking system (pricing, dates, turns, lift)
- Coordinates with internal customer contacts to resolve issues relating to the external customer
- Assists in administering all duties and projects that come under the responsibility of the Sales Admin department
- Assist in the development of Sales presentations as required and prepares support materials for field Sales teams
- Helps track customer sales by division and provides analysis for the purposes of forecasting trending, presentations and internal reporting
- Collects, analyzes, and reports sales related information in an ongoing attempt to increase sales productivity
- Helps develop and track key performance indicators
- As a sales analyst creates both custom and standardized reports, conducts sales and quantitative product/sales analyses by retailer or trade channel and internal promotions while assessing data integrity.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional partners (marketing, procurement etc.) to ensure responsiveness to customer and Sales team requests
- Reviews sales plan status on all accounts independently and with Regional Sales Director
- Adhoc reporting as needed
- Works closely with Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Job Requirements (Education / Attributes / Skills)
- College degree or 2 -3 years equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of office services experience, preferably in a IT or Sales function
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (good comfort level on Excel. V-look up a must)
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to interface effectively with employees at all levels within an organization
- Work independently and complete tasks without direct supervision and the ability to take charge
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication and analytical skills