Scioto Services, an industry leader with close to 4 decades of facility services experience, is searching for an Account Manager to lead multiple janitorial crews in the central Ohio area. Candidates must have a proven track record of developing associate's roles, cultivating customer relationships and producing quality driven results.
Our people are our greatest asset and we need leaders committed to building and maintaining great teams that continue to exceed our customer's expectations. We need "go to" type of people who can lead others through challenging situations, plan ahead for desired results, be flexible to adjust when needed and who want to do more with our organization on a long term basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provide operational direction and leadership to multiple janitorial crews on all shifts.
2. Establish and maintain excellent customer relations through daily contact and customer visits.
3. Complete regular quality and safety inspections; act appropriately based on results.
4. Ensure all levels of staff are trained appropriately with a continuous focus on bench strength and depth building for each crew.
5. Be actively engaged in the hiring process including communicating staffing needs and participating in the interview process.
6. Ensure safety practices are being followed, investigate and promptly report any incidents with countermeasures in place.
7. Complete and submit reports in an accurate and timely manner including timekeeping, supply orders, labor reports, attendance reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports, etc.
8. Be able to create and develop excel spreadsheets, word documents and customer presentations.
8. Travel to other sites and attend meetings as required.
- Minimum leadership experience of 3-5 years with proven track record of leading and developing subordinate management personnel is required
- Proven history of developing and maintaining operating systems within a service environment.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator with different audiences in mind.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
We offer an excellent starting salary and benefits package including paid holidays, paid vacation, direct deposit, medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, AFLAC, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), company paid cell phone and company issued laptop for those who meet eligibility requirements.
Interested candidates should respond to this posting with resume.
For more information regarding Scioto Services refer to our website www.sciotoservices.com
Our hiring process includes a company paid drug screen and national criminal background check.