IP Transport Technician
Job Location: Medicine Lodge, KS 67104
This is an onsite, in-person position.
Visa sponsorship is not available.
SCTelcom is seeking an IT and telephony professional to fill the position of Central Office Technician. This person will be central member of the telephony network operations staff, reporting directly to the Network Manager.
Strong in-depth TCP/IP knowledge and experience is required.
Based out of Medicine Lodge, KS this IP Transport / CO Technician will engage as a key member of our network operations team to support, grow and upgrade the evolving systems used to deliver voice and data services to its customers.
SCTelcom offers excellent compensation and benefits package. Learn more about our company at www.SCTELCOM.com. Interested applicants please submit cover letters and resume via Indeed.com or LinkedIN.com.
- Strong in-depth TCP/IP knowledge and experience is an absolute requirement.
- Must be an expert in IP routing, VoIP, SIP, VLAN, DC power systems, class 5 switching, carrier ethernet.
- Ability to achieve results through strong and proven project management and execution skills.
- Desire for continuous self-improvement and professional development.
- Successful track record of managing networks and/or telephony systems.
- Strong overall knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry, including telephone plant engineering and construction, central office operations, installation/repair, voice, and internet applications.
- Strong numerical reasoning and analytical abilities.
- Five to seven years with progressive responsibilities in a high-tech IT/telecommunications capacity.
- A degree in IT or telecommunications or related field and at least five to seven years job related experience.