SEI MetalForms – Dallas, TX 75212
SEI MetalForms is a leading Dallas/Fort Worth-area company that manufactures metal parts and assemblies. To accommodate rapid growth, we are seeking a qualified candidate with proven work experience and strong work ethic to meet challenging deadlines and demands in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs typical inspection for incoming and outgoing product.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Must be able to use calipers.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with the quality
- Help the Quality Manager maintain and perform quality procedures as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months of caliper use.
- Knowledge of simple math
- Able to read blueprints
Light to moderate physical effort required.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job position is full-time
Compensation based on experience, Starting rate is $9.00 an hour
Qualified candidates, please submit an online resume or visit the shop between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to complete an application:
1601 Terre Colony Ct.
Dallas, TX 75212