Sekopeko web design & development offer services to consumers and businesses, including e-commerce, search engine optimization, mobile development, online marketing, custom web design & development and graphic design etc.. services. To gain new customers and promote brand awareness, we hire salespeople, or sales representatives, to present our products and services to business owners and managers. Sales professionals persuade prospects and customers to purchase their firm’s products by using marketing materials and conducting live presentations and demonstrations
You must have knowledge of some of our services before applying this job.
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Excellent customer service, oral communication and interpersonal skills are required as a web design salesperson. Sales professionals must be persuasive and confident, because you must act as a liaison and guide for customers throughout the purchase process. The ability to be resilient in the face of rejection is another quality that employers look for, particularly for achieving sales quotas and driving revenue for their organizations. Web design sales representatives should also have strong problem-solving skills and be able to work independently.
Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, On-line Advertising Sales, Selling to Customer Needs