SENIORQUOTE INSURANCE SERVICES, INC.
SeniorQuote has been serving the senior market with life and health insurance products for over 10 years. Visit www.seniorquote.com to learn more.
- Over 10,000 Americans a day are turning 65. This is a huge growing market and we are looking for an experienced agent to grow with our company. You will sell Medicare Advantage & Supplement plans, Life and Health related products. Average 1st year compensation $50k! Potential to make $70k+ for experienced agents!
We will provide the technology, marketing and leads for you to be successful. You will also be working with a top flight, experienced management team.
This position has the potential to grow the right person into a sales manager.
- Must have the ability to handle high call volume consisting of 100 plus calls per day both inbound and outbound. No cold calling! We provide quality leads for our agents.
- Experience selling over the phone in a call center environment.
- Manage database of clients/contacts within CRM system with extensive follow up.
- Creates opportunity for cross selling multiple supplemental insurance products to meet customer needs.
- Meet and exceed sales goals on monthly basis with ability to work within a team environment.
- EXPERIENCE SELLING MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT AND/OR MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS A PLUS.
Skills/Qualifications: CA Life & Health License, Minimum 2 years sales experience, Results Driven, Persistence, Strong closing skills, Time Management, Excellent telephone skills, Customer Service, and Professionalism
Hiring Organization: SeniorQuote Insurance Services, Inc. RESUME REQUIRED
- Location: Sorrento Valley
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary, plus commission and bonuses
- Average 1st year compensation $60k. Unlimited earning potential
- Benefits: Company sponsored health plan
- Company paid licensing and E&O Insurance
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster
- Please, no phone calls about this job
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.