Company Description: Specializes in water, fire, smoke and mold damage remediation, removal, repair, and restoration. Work directly with all insurance companies.
Primary Role: Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process to identify new prospects and to routinely contact and follow up with customers. Conduct repetitive contact calls to build relationships and educate the customer on why our company is the best cleaning and restoration company. Utilize the quarterly Marketing Media Kit to market our services and to sell the benefits.
Results Expected: Established sales goals are met or exceeded. Customer base is diverse and new customers are routinely added. Both internal and external communications are timely and effective.
Key Responsibilities: Maximize Sales Through Customer Contact
1. Establish Sales Goals: Review each week, progress towards achieving assigned monthly sales goal. Discuss weekly with Manager, sales goal progress and activities. Also, review route sales calls, specific customer needs, and any competitive market issues.
2. New Prospects: Develop and expand prospect list by systematically identifying and qualifying new prospects. Establish a monthly goal for acquiring new prospects in the Commercial and Insurance markets. Utilize a variety of tools such as referrals, associations, directories Internet Resources, yellow pages, newspapers, seminars, trade shows and networking to identify new prospects. Identify and qualify each new prospect. Update customer contact information.
3. Customer Contact Information: Develop and maintain basic customer profile information for each customer and qualified prospect. As part of the route sales process each week, complete or update the contact record for each customer, including face-to-face, telephone, mail, or e-mail contact. This should include updating the call objective or next call, etc.
4. Relationship Development - Customer Contact and Follow-up: Review customer contact information to ensure appropriate customer follow-up and to review the call objective. Utilizing objective to objective selling, complete customer contact by having a specific objective for each contact. Utilize the franchises Marketing Media Kit recommended route sales materials for the specified week. Immediately after each call is conducted update and make appropriate notes on the contact record form or the call report. At a minimum of once per week, update the customer database.
5. Market Franchise Services: During customer interactions (Center of Influence) identify issues, concerns, and/or specific needs; present feature, advantage, benefits to match customer needs. Routinely communicate to customers via marketing media (i.e. brochures, Newslines) and/or promotion of Continuing Education courses, the products and services offered by the franchise. Participate in professional associations, finding opportunities to discuss and promote franchise services.
Experience and education is a plus, however it is now a requirement.
Base plus commission, car, phone allowance, health benefits after 90 days, paid vacation