Web department within marketing agency seeks a motivated web developer / designer. The successful candidate will support the Web Services Director on a variety of projects. The candidate must be detail oriented, organized, collaborative and able to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, but fun environment at our Trumbull location.
- At least 2 years experience in a web developer or designer position
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and must be fluent in creating cross-platform, cross-browser compatible HTML5 markup from Photoshop layouts
- Savvy with current web standards and best practices
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Proficient on a Mac Platform (OS X) using Dreamweaver CS5
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must display initiative. Able to work independently, use extensive independent judgment, and think outside of the box
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop CS5, Flash and/or SEO practices is a plus
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, ASP.NET and/or MS SQL is desirable, but not required
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume, portfolio, and compensation requirements to humanresources [at] sfamarketing [dot] com.
55 Corporate Drive
Trumbull, CT 06611
Phone: (203) 255-1356
Fax: (203) 255-0275
Indeed - 22 months ago