Clinical Account Specialist (LVN)
Follow the Leader in Wound Care Field!
Seeking a Clinical Specialist (License Vocational Nurse) who will be responsible for dual clinical/sales role to promote location growth and profitability; for providing clinical patient services and support within the location; and for marketing core services to ensure referral sources receive the highest quality service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Clinical - 30% of the time
- Maintains a current and complete listing of all current wound care patients. Maintains an ongoing calendar listing dates of next patient contact for all patients and coordinates visits
- Provides education as applicable to clients
- Quality Assurance Reviews and involvement in QA Process (Training is provided)
Sales - 70% of the time (Training provided SALES INTEREST AND ATTITUDE A MUST!)
- Accountable for revenue and market share growth for each assigned account
- Accountable for achieving active and potential referral accounts and growth targets
- Develops a strategic plan to maintain and increase market share based on geographic boundaries and population demographics
- Creates and acts on a strategic territory plan
- Maintains account record profiles on all referral sources
- Monitors and acts on marketing plan, daily, weekly, and monthly reports to comply with location's goals to manage budget and inventory
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Oversees CMN retrieval process
- Develops detailed knowledge of important referral sources in the sales territory
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations
Job Requirements :
- Current Texas State LVN license according to Texas laws (Vocational Nursing)
- Two-year college degree and a minimum of two years related clinical experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Traveling is required as an essential part of the position approximately 80-90% of the time. Regional traveling from location to location.
- MUST HAVE AN APPETITE FOR SALES
Make the right move, Contact us today! The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest.