Texas Regional Director of Marketing- Clinical Account Manager
Follow the Leader in the Wound Care Field!
We are seeking a Clinical Specialist (Licensed Vocational Nurse) who will be responsible for both clinical and sales roles to promote market share growth and penetration. Based in the Houston area but expanding to all areas of Texas.
Coordinate and implement effective marketing and sales programs. Ensure the company meets its sales objectives. Lead and coordinate the acquisition of new contractual relationships with nursing home facilities. The Director of Marketing is ultimately responsible for regional account management and market share penetration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Clinical - 10% of the time
- Provide education as applicable to clients
- Quality Assurance Reviews and involvement in QA Process (Training is provided)
Sales and Marketing - 90% of the time (SALES INTEREST AND ATTITUDE A MUST!)
- Accountable for market share growth for the Texas Region
- Accountable for achieving active and potential referral accounts and growth targets
- Create and act on a strategic territory plan
- Maintain account record profiles on all referral sources (zoho, salesforce, etc)
- Monitor and act on marketing plan as well as daily, weekly, and monthly reports to comply with location's goals
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of current services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Develop detailed knowledge of important referral sources in the sales territory
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations
Job Requirements :
- Current Texas State LVN license according to Texas laws (Vocational Nursing)
- Must have at least 2 years of nursing home experience; preferably as a treatment nurse
- Traveling is an essential part of the position approximately 80-90% of the time. Regional Traveling from location to location.
- MUST HAVE AN APPETITE FOR SALES
Make the right move, Contact us today! The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest.