The Customer Relations Account Representative is responsible for processing orders shipping from North America manufacturing sites or from affiliate sites directly to North American customers and maintaining the customer data held in corporate enterprise system.
- Some college preferred, HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related job experience.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and database skills.
- Knowledge of federal regulatory transportation compliance laws and supporting documentation.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external business relationships.
- Must be able to oversee a group of customers, ensuring that all customers' requirements are met or
exceeded in accordance with SI Group's market segmentation strategies.
SI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.