Sigma Solutions, Inc. is a leader in providing recruiting and consulting solutions in accounting, tax, information technology and risk services. Our mission is to match the best consultant talent to the needs of our clients. We are a trusted partner to our client base which includes small businesses, corporations, not-for-profit and government entities. Our standards for client service are our number one priority and we continually strive to exceed them. To accomplish this, we employ a dynamic workforce which ensures we are meeting each and every need of our client.
A Sigma professional is a highly-skilled, qualified consultant who fulfills the needs of our clients. Our Consultants represent our practice by serving clients through a team environment with other Sigma professionals and/or the client’s internal staff. Every Sigma consultant is required to have the ability and desire to deliver results that exceed expectations and allow our business partners to develop innovative solutions for their business needs.
We are seeking experienced financial and operational internal auditors to join our expanding Risk and Controls practice in Chicago for both salaried and project opportunities. Furthermore, we are looking for individuals who desire to contribute to the growth and challenge of a successful company.
As a Sigma professional you will be working with our clients in a variety of challenging projects.
Required professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years as an audit professional
- CPA or CIA certification
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) experience
- Ability to perform and complete work in an autonomous environment
- Knowledge of standard auditing practices and procedures plus the ability to apply them to each project assigned.
- A hands-on and results-oriented approach with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
We are actively recruiting the right professionals. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume.