- Work closely with the Country Director to develop the overall country marketing plan, which includes identifying potential customer segments and go-to-market strategy
- Execute effective lead generation programs to develop qualified opportunities for sales team
- Plan and organize thought leadership events, customer events, seminars, exhibitions, business forums, luncheons and/or to achieve market communication.
- Develop and maintain addressable customer database, and market information such as competitive landscape and analysis. Provide constant feedback to management on market pricing and propose improvement.
- Source, train and manage 3rd party telemarketing agency to drive qualified leads
- Work through/with Channels & Partners to execute go-to-market strategies/engagement.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing in-country digital marketing strategies (SEO/SEM, Social Media, eDMs) to achieve targets.
- Development of viral and web exclusive content that is in line with current trends and developments within the industry. Write & edit creative materials for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter), advertisements.
- Minimal 3 years working experience with at least 1 year in a sales/marketing role.
- Must be a self-starter, outgoing, and versatile. Able to work independently, but also effectively in a team environment.
- Should be confident in public speaking and has an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in telecom products/services especially in Wide Area Network (WAN), doing business in Asia would be added advantages
Please provide salary history if possible.