MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK, READ AND WRITE SPANISH – if candidate cannot do so, DO NOT apply.
A multinational Company is looking for a bilingual Customer Service Representative (English and Spanish languages) to work in our customer service department in Atlanta, GA. This role entails supporting internal and external customers with competent and efficient access to required information regarding order and stock status, special quotes, order processing, order receiving, customer returns and utilization of Company "on-line" tools. Customer Service Representatives embrace the Company’s ways and values, anticipate customers' needs, investigate alternatives when issues arise, and proactively work to ensure customer satisfaction through the total order fulfillment process and assist in generation of incremental sales through the promotion of Company products and services. Being the first contact with customers, your representation of yourself and the Company is critical to professional, efficient and above-average customer service experience for our customers.
- Primary contact for internal and external customers.
- Spare parts experience preferred.
- Provide ‘one call’ resolution to all phone and email contacts.
- Create and maintain quality, trusted relationships to retain customers.
- Management of Company ERP system, Oracle.
- Handle order fulfillment from start to finish.
- Processing orders and entering relevant data into ERP system in a timely and efficient manner while meeting or exceeding quality metrics and customer expectations.
- Providing pricing and product availability inquiries.
- Processing requests for returns.
- Gathering and interpreting a variety of information so as to develop, recommend and implement solutions to better service the Company's customers. Eventually provide spare part recommendations and technical assistance.
- Accurately document all information and contact with customers and keep detailed records.
- Applying departmental policies and procedures to resolve complex situations.
- Utilize telephone sales and support skills to create interest and offer value-added products and services to customers.
- Build and expand customer relationships and help ensure replacement and increased business.
- Available to be on call after normal working hours during the week and on weekends per rotational; can stay until the job is done and not afraid to do whatever the task at hand to get things done;
- Prepare reports of inventory location, quantity, movement, etc.
- Keep records of all incoming/outgoing shipments.
- May sometimes need to prepare items for shipment including wrapping or packing the goods in shipping containers.
- Prepare shipping documents and mailing labels with Oracle based inventory management software, UPS online, or DHL online. Ensuring that packing slip and barcode labels match.
- Check receipts for any discrepancies in quantity or items with acute attention to detail.
- Arrange for adjustments with shippers whenever merchandise is lost or damaged.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse and working areas.
- Capability of meeting deadlines and target dates.
- Must be assertive, self-motivated, work independently, and be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Standing, walking required for 70% of the workday. Sitting, climbing, balancing required for 30% of the workday. Capable of lifting 50 pounds.
- Filing, copying, and other various office tasks as requested.
- Answer all incoming service calls and route them accordingly;
- Ability to track and follow-up open sales orders to ensure parts delivery;
- Quote out needed parts for customers based on technician reports and annual rebuild lists;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other duties and or projects as assigned or required.
- Spanish language speaking, reading and writing ability mandatory. No exceptions!
- The job requires an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Experience with international shipping to Mexico/South America would be a plus.
- Microsoft Office mandatory.
- Italian language speaking ability a plus.
- Experience using an ERP or order entry system is mandatory, Oracle experience preferred.
- 3 years of customer service experience dealing with inventory/stock items.
- 3 years of accurate data entry experience.
- 3 years of call center experience.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently in a faced-paced, high-pressure environment without letting any priorities be forgotten, and pay close attention to pro-active follow-up.
ABILITY / KNOWLEDGE:
- Warehouse and Customer Service experience;
- Good telephone etiquette as well as written and verbal communication skills with customers, supervisors, international colleagues and peers alike;
- Be able to work independently. Demonstrate mathematical ability and reasoning;
- Show initiative and desire to learn to be able to grow into more responsibility;
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel (important) and Word;
- Ability to multi-task under a very stressful, constant deadline environment without compromising efficiency and accuracy of work;
- Ability to understand technical terms;
- Problem solver who is very a competent and thorough researcher;
- Proven ability to be self-sufficient, self-motivated, detail-orientated, highly organized, strong analytical ability and follow up of open items, as well as attentive to detail and an ability to obtain results in terms of mandated tasks.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- This is an opportunity to work for a stable, growing foreign-owned company.
- The ability to grow with the company depends of the incumbent’s performance and contribution to, and that of, growth of the company.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and education, up to $16/hr base pay.
- Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurances; PTO; 10 public holidays and potential bonus based on group performance.
- EOE employer.
- Applicants will need to pass background checks (felony, misdemeanor, credit and driving record) as well as a drug test. A valid driver’s license and clean driving record is necessary for this position.
- Position is a 3-month temporary to permanent placement for the correct person. The temporary position is not eligible for any benefits.
- Company is located in Atlanta, GA in close proximity to Hartsfield International Airport with an easy commute from the top end.
- Kindly email resume and detailed cover letter to sna_hr(at)yahoo.com
- Regrettably, no phone calls, faxes or personal contact will be considered for the position.
- Only applicants who are U.S. Citizens or have valid work authorization will be considered for the position.