Sky Pro Satellite is looking for dedicated individuals that take pride in their work and can provide excellent customer service. Satellite technicians will install, test, troubleshoot, repair and upgrade equipment that receives signals for residential and business customers. The work performed must follow safety guidelines as well as pre-approved installation, testing, repair and upgrade processes. Technicians have the potential to make $1500-$2500 per week depending on experience.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation for satellite dish system installations by completing site survey, reviewing installation orders, and utilizing the appropriate DirecTV approved equipment.
- Customer satisfaction by resolving concerns and answering questions, by making sure you understand the customer’s issue, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problem.
- Upgrading systems to provide more advanced products by replacing and upgrading components based on customer’s work order.
- Deliver quality services to our customers and ensure products and services are explained and properly working prior to leaving customer's home.
- Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
- Some travel may be required.
We Are Looking For People Who:
Are motivated and dedicated
Have a history of providing outstanding Customer Service
Preferred but not required minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
Preferred but not required experience in - cable, satellite, electrical, telephone, residential wiring, home theater or home security installation.
Are able to lift 70 lbs and climb 40 foot ladders.
Are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Have a valid driver's license.
Must have truck, van, or SUV and tools of the trade
Pass Background, Drug test and MVR (driving record) pre-employment