To manage and supervise the administrative functions, activities, and projects of a therapy center. Responsibilities include
1. Maintaining 90% accuracy on client scheduling and inquires
2. Assist marketing in understanding the referral networks
3. Planning and coordination of space allocation, planning.
4. Monitor weekly and monthly visits to clinic and accounts receivable
5. Work with HR department in recruitment of qualified staff persons
6. Support Billing Manager in the monitoring, implementation, and daily billing practices including follow-up to third parties for payment and processing.
7. Review Practice Policies with families.
8. Providing client and customer response in 24 hours
9. Maintain organization of client records in accordance with Quality Assurance, CARF, and contract standards at 90% accuracy.
10. Support Human Resources and Human Capital department in marketing, contract compliance, and staff adherence to Employee Expectation policy.
11. Followup and organize inquiry database.
12. Attend various marketing events to promote a positive SLC brand
13. Monitor the delivery of patient services
14. Increase revenue by 60% through contracts for special education services through area schools, nursing homes, and hospitals through marketing, contract recruitment, and relationship development.
15. Monitor delivery of patient services to include reviewing physician activity data and forecast and prepare for all changes needed or impacted by patient load, billing/collecting procedures, and government regulations and policies.
16.Complete various special projects, which may require reviewing and analyzing information, identifying problems, recommending solutions and writing reports.
17. Maintain CRM database
BA/BS in Healthcare Management, Speech Communication, Business
Stellar experience in medical billing
4+ years experience
Excellent verbal and written communication
Good interpersonal skills, high relational quotient
Technologically sound in Excel, Presentation, Word, Google adWords
Polished self presentation
Honest and Dependable
3 late nights 7pm (close)
Minimum requirements: BA/BS in Business; Communications; Finance;
7+ years experience in Health Related Field