SMARTPathIT Services, LLC, a growing IT managed services firm is seeking an outside sales representative to join our sales force. SMARTpathIT provides ongoing IT support & consulting and delivers fully managed IT service solutions. Sales representatives will be responsible for generating commercial account sales in the SMB Market.
Ideal candidates possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for personal growth and professional success. They are driven to make money and have no problem rolling up their sleeves to achieve success. They work as a team, engaging others in the organization to assist in meeting revenue objectives when necessary.
- Establish new client relationships through existing contacts and networking.
- Quickly grasp client requirements and conduct needs analysis to determine services that best fit client needs. Develop and submit proposals and quotes.
- Manage all phases of the sales life cycle--from prospecting to closure. Use CRM system to keep an accurate log of prospects, opportunities, meetings, activities and businesses contacted.
- Meet quota and sales revenue targets created by management. Report regularly on revenue forecast, prospecting activity, pipeline development, opportunity progress, closed business, and lost business.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Rain Makers: sales-oriented attitude with a drive to win new business.
- Self-starter, motivated, disciplined and self-directed.
- Excellent business development techniques . Possess the ability to understand what prospective customers need, communicate effectively with all levels of management within prospects and customers, and influence prospects and customers to educate them on why our services make the best business sense.
- Understanding of basic computer network, telephone and Internet technology concepts.
- Candidates should have 2 or more years of experience selling IT Professional Services, Outsourcing and/or Managed Services, or software/hardware sales.
- Must be organized and disciplined with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, a passion for technology, and the ability to thrive in a face paced, start-up environment.
Indeed - 12 months ago
SMARTpathIT is an IT Service Provider focused on building relationships with small to medium businesses. Providing you with the resources...