POSITION: Director of Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: General Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Generates sales within the short-term 18 month timeframe and oversees operations of Sales Managers and oversees Marketing needs including advertising, public relations and related tasks. Works collectively with the CVB on maintaining calendar and implementing all correspondence.
- Supervises and provides support to Sales Managers and other departments.
- Develops sales contracts and addendums and monitors compliance.
- Provides on-going support and service to existing clients.
- Identifies and implements sales goals and objectives.
- Prepares Marketing Plan.
- Prepares statistics, reports and budget presentations for top management.
- Represents the facility at all industry-related Trade Shows
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field preferred
Minimum 3-5 years sales related experience required
2-3 years supervisory experience necessary
Facility/industry experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
Ability to effectively supervise staff
Ability to prioritize multiple projects
High aptitude for figures and advanced writing skills
Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have some knowledge of computers.
Ability to travel extensively via air and auto required
Ability to work irregular hours in addition to normal business hours
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Resumes must include salary requirements for consideration and may be sent to:
Jobs – Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th Street SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
No Phone Calls Please
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/W/V/D