Energy Procurement Sales - Commercial
SMK Associates LLC is currently searching for Independent Insurance Brokers to offer Energy Procurement Cost Reduction Programs as Independent Energy Sales Consultants to their clients in Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Washington D.C. and Texas. The Energy Sales Consultant is responsible for identifying and developing long-term, energy services contracts and will lead the pursuit of new business opportunities by establishing strong relationships with clients in the commercial market space.
- Cultivate effective business relationships and communicate full scope of solutions and services to educate client on energy savings opportunities.
- Identify potential customers and develop relationships with key decision makers in the client organization in order to assess opportunities with the company and to secure new projects opportunities, sales volume, and market share.
- Provide high quality service to our clients.
- Presentations to clients.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with all colleagues and customers.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 1+ years of outside sales experience.
- Ability to navigate and interact comfortably with facilities managers/directors but also with V and C level potential clients.
- Ability to identify, prospect and contact high-level decision makers in commercial businesses and to cultivate client relationships.
- Ability to work independently with remote management
- Able to evaluate a given market, target most likely potential customers, create a market appropriate engagement method, execute on the engagement method, and ultimately close business with new customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
"This is an excellent opportunity to increase your earnings while saving your clients up to 30% on their electric and natural gas costs."
Indeed - 15 months ago