Are you an IT professional with programming knowledge seeking a supportive, team-focused environment? Do you desire the freedom to apply your programming knowledge at a holistic level, from system design to full integration and implementation?
SNAAC is continuously building our business and has been providing outstanding service to our customers for the last 25 years. As one of the fastest growing companies in Cincinnati, we are looking for an experienced Systems Integrator with a proven track record of transforming client needs into successful business solutions.
The Systems Programmer/Integrator serves as a collaborative partner with the Information Technology Department, assisting management in projects focusing on software development and systems integration. This position will perform analysis, design solutions, drive implementation and provide consultation in areas such as software interface development, database design and management, user interface development, production scheduling and system integration with awareness of dependencies on services, platforms and other applications within the Company infrastructure.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with internal clients to analyze and understand needs of the business
- Serve as a key resource in development, design, and integration/implementation activities for program systems and utilities by leveraging understanding of business requirements, technology resources, processes and standards
- Consult with third party vendor technical experts to understand system interface specification
- Collaborate with technology team members on full plan integrations including definitions, process flow documentation, production scheduling, testing and roll-out
- Produce detailed design documents to validate the technical aspects involved
- Collaborate with team members to identify problem areas and recommend/present, implement solutions
- Along with other IT partners, monitor and analyze systems for optimal performance. Proactively address opportunities and plan modifications, communicate status updates to management
- Works with stakeholders to provide clear documentation on work processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with peers and internal clients identify, propose and design improvements to existing systems
- Work with business partners to establish and communicate change management plans
- Serve as a partner with IT department in supporting daily operations on systems
- Continually acquire technical and business knowledge; advise management on possible applications for new technologies to enhance business strategies and objectives
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Two years experience in ASP.NET using C# and Java Script through Visual Studio
o Must be familiar with SQL, Web Services, and XML
o Must be familiar with MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Stored procedures
- Creating views
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years related experience
- Experience in systems integration and complexities with demonstrated ability to troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrated ability to interact with clients, gather and understand business needs quickly
- Demonstrated ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment , with a track record of translating business requirements into successful systems solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish goals and effectively accomplish independent work
- Ability to work with all levels of management to develop strategic services, solutions, and programs
- Experience in writing reports in a tool such as Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reporting
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio a plus
Medical Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross / Blue Shield), Dental Insurance, Life, STD and LTD Insurance Coverage
Available, Paid Time Off (10 Days during your first year) + 6 Holidays
401K Investment Plan (50% Match- 1% - 5% contribution; 25% Match 6%- 10% contribution)
SNAAC offers excellent benefits for our associates including employee referral program, discounts on adjacent child care facility, career pathing, business casual dress and much more. We are excited to offer you a great opportunity to work for a fun, exciting and growing company. While others were experiencing layoffs and downsizing, we continued to remain strong due in large part to our excellent environment and associates!