DDR – Cincinnati based
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation (SNAAC), a retail auto finance company in business for over 25 years, is looking for an aggressive business development / sales representative who can service existing accounts and initiate new relationships with auto dealerships in our San Diego market. This is a great sales opportunity for someone with experience in the financial services – and / or business to business sales industry.
SNAAC History: Recently voted one of the Top Workplaces in Cincinnati by our associates and in business since 1986, there has been nothing like Security for the best military auto finance programs. Security National Automotive Acceptance Company, LLC (SNAAC) provides outstanding and innovative finance products to auto dealerships servicing military personnel across the United States. With over 26 years of service to auto dealerships, SNAAC has provided thousands of dealers an opportunity to grow their business while offering their customers, both military and civilian, an opportunity to finance quality vehicles and establish their credit.
Duties and Responsibilities: A Dealer Development Representative: will perform inside sales/credit reviewing automobile contracts applications for purchase, while proactively seeking out new auto dealers to generate business. This is a great sales opportunity for someone with experience in the financial services-auto sales industry or a high achieving recent graduate who is willing to learn auto finance and able to develop and maintain business relationships. The ideal candidate will achieve and exceed market established goals as well as dealer performance goals based on our excellent line of products to help dealerships become more profitable and help our service members buy the car they desire!
A Dealer Development Representative (DDR) will be assigned markets nationwide to prospect, develop and service auto dealership accounts. A DDR must be a high energy, self-driven individual with a desire to earn LUCRATIVE commissions on top of their excellent base salary. This DDR will travel overnight approximately 12 nights / 15 business days per month (3 of 4 weeks per month). All expenses are covered.
In addition, each month, this position will require approximately one week of inside sales /contract review with our network of automobile dealers. This coverage will require working in the office two evenings per month and one Saturday a month.
Who We Are Looking For
- Energetic individual looking to advance their sales skills.
- Cincinnati or Dayton resident.
- Someone who has the ability to travel overnight 75% out of state 15 days per month.
- Ability to work Saturdays and later evenings (1-10PM) during weeks in the office.
- Experience with auto finance is a big plus especially as a Finance Manager or a Dealer Representative.
- Self motivated with a drive and desire for results!
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with dealers from an inside and outside sales prospective.
- Use sales skills over the phone to convert approved deals into purchased contracts.
- Reviews and investigates credit bureau and application information as it pertains to the customer.
- Evaluates results of investigations, prepares conditional purchase offers, and communicates credit decisions to auto dealerships verbally and in writing.
- Evaluates vehicle values using industry recognized value guides.
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate auto finance programs.
- Ability to provide succinct and informative weekly market reports.
- Ability to effectively use contact management software.
- A demonstrated history of accomplishment while work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to persuade and influence others.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Ability to travel outside the area overnight 12-15 nights per month (Please affirm ability to meet this requirement prior to submitting your resume).
- Ability to work inside the office 4 - 5 nights (1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.) per month (Please affirm ability to meet this requirement prior to submitting your resume).
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Prior sales experience in the following industries would be a plus: PAYROLL INDUSTRY / INSIDE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES / BANK BRANCH MANAGEMENT / AUTOMOBILE RENTAL / AUTOMOBILE SALES
BENEFITS: This position will offer an outstanding base salary ($45,000 - $50,000 annually) and monthly bonus opportunity compensation package targeted to reach $80,000 total base plus bonus. Our benefit package includes: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, A 401K plan (50% match on a 1-5% contribution & 25% match on a 6-10% contribution).