Dealer Development Representative – San Diego, CA
Security National Automotive Acceptance Corporation (SNAAC), a retail auto finance company in business for over 25 years, is looking for an aggressive business development / sales representative who can service existing accounts and initiate new relationships with auto dealerships in our San Diego market. This is a great sales opportunity for someone with experience in the financial services – and / or business to business sales industry. This position is the result of our continued growth as a market leader in military based indirect auto lending!
Recently voted one of the Top Workplaces in Cincinnati by our associates and in business since 1986, there has been nothing like Security for the best military auto finance programs. Security National Automotive Acceptance Company, LLC (SNAAC) provides outstanding and innovative finance products to auto dealerships servicing military personnel across the United States. With over 26 years of service to auto dealerships, SNAAC has provided thousands of dealers an opportunity to grow their business while offering their customers, both military and civilian, an opportunity to finance quality vehicles and establish their credit. We are excited to offer you a great opportunity to work for a fun, exciting, and growing company. While others have experienced layoffs and downsizing, we continued to remain strong due in large part to our excellent environment and associates!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Remote - Dealer Development Representative (DDR) duties include daily prospecting, developing, and servicing of automotive dealership accounts in the San Diego market. A DDR must be a high energy, self-motivated individual with a desire to earn LUCRATIVE commissions along with a very competitive base salary! The ideal candidate will achieve and exceed market established goals as well as dealer performance goals based on our excellent line of products to help dealerships become more profitable and help our service members purchase the car they desire!
A DDR must be willing to travel to the SNAAC home office located in Cincinnati, OH for quarterly week long sales and training meetings. The position will cover area in and around San Diego as well as 4-5 nights of overnight travel per month to Victorville and Barstow.
The potential in this market is huge! We have currently been servicing and working this market with a DDR Traveling from Ohio. This market is ideal for someone ready to expand the business, build relationships and grow, grow, grow!
This position is great for someone:
- Living in Market
- With F&I Experience and / or Ancillary Product Sales.
- Experience with auto finance is a big plus especially as a Finance Manager or a Dealer Representative.
- Desiring to manage their own schedule similar to pharmaceutical sales.
- Self motivated with a drive and desire for results!
- The San Diego market is prime for explosive growth with the right candidate in place.
- Military experience and / or knowledge helpful.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to travel outside the area 20% of work time.
- The ability to produce succinct and informative weekly market reports.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- The ability to effectively use Contact Resource Management software.
- Self motivated with a demonstrated high level of field based activity.
- A demonstrated history of accomplishment while work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to persuade and influence others.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 4 + years experience in outside sales / customer development
- Prior experience in one or more of the following industries is a plus: Auto Finance, Bank Branch Management, Business to Business Sales, Payroll Industry or Vehicle Service Contract Sales
BENEFITS: This position will offer an outstanding base salary and monthly bonus opportunity compensation package including benefits. The benefit package includes: Vehicle Allowance, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401k Plan (50% match on a 1-5% contribution match & 25% match on 6-10% contribution). Base pay is set at $55,000-$60,000 plus incentive targeted to reach $85,000 - $90,000 + annually if meeting goals, the potential is huge!