SNF Holding Company Employee Reviews

Decent company to work for
Polymerizer Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 16, 2017
SNF is a decent company with different benefits that a lot of other companies do not offer. The rest of my opinion I keep to myself cause it really doesn't matter what I think. It's everybody's individual opinion to make about a place of employment.
Pros
Secure job and great benefits
Cons
Not everybody can advance the same
Production Based
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 10, 2017
Working in general is heavily based on whether or not we have orders to fill or not. If there aren't many orders, work can be manageable. If we have more orders than we can handle, we are expected to meet all demands while still solving everyday issues. Good thing is, there is plenty of overtime and money to make during that time period. Bad; it takes a toll on your work/life balance.
Constant Turnover and The Blame Game
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAOctober 9, 2017
There was constant turnover and little job safety. Work felt like dodging bullets. You always had to save everything: CYA. I have literal nightmares about my time there.

It felt like they didn't really care about you as an individual, only the results they could get.

They would have stack discharges about once every two weeks and it would cover all the cars. Nasty stuff. You didn't want to get it wet because it would turn into goo. I wonder what that stuff did to me breathing it in...

But, hey, I did get to wear jeans everyday.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Little care for you as a person, chemical discharges
Good company
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, MIAugust 24, 2017
I loved my coworkers, my boss was great and laid back. Relaxed environment generally on a day to day basis. Thankful for the time I was able to spend there.
Long hours but great pay
Polymerizer (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAAugust 4, 2017
You work four 12 hour days with two off with rotating shifts, any hours worked over 8 are overtime and they give you 45 minutes paid shower time for a total of 4:45 of overtime a day. Overall a decent place to work.
Pros
Paid shower
safety
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJune 22, 2017
They don't care about your safety you are only a number to them and management is horrible they love to take short cuts if something breaks on a machine they expect for you to try and fix it instead of calling for maintenace and if the machine breaks again its your fault
Pros
you learn new things
Cons
management is horrible
Good Place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAMay 23, 2017
Liked the people very much, the job was challanging while allowing a work life balance. However the lack of safety culture concerned me and was why I ultimately left.
Not a Safe place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAMay 23, 2017
SNF Is Not a safe place to work. There only goal is production and hardly zero focus on safety. They are a small union mill but have a hold on the employees and do not seem to care about anything other then the bottom line.
Hard work
Chemical Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAMay 20, 2017
Not a family oriented business at the lower level. Swing shift makes it hard for family time. They do not pay for the hazards you deal with daily. Fast turnover rate.
Auschwitz on steriods
Prisoner (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAMarch 31, 2017
My god. I didn't know places like this still existed. Run, fast. It's that bad...

I can't even begin to describe this place. It's like a bad Hotel Saigon movie.
Pros
Security guards with Machine gun turrets and spotlights.
Cons
You can leave for lunch
Benefits are great
Domestic Accounts Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAMarch 6, 2017
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Management is very top-heavy. Also, I feel minorities are allowed more leeway than their white counterparts in regards to behavior.
Pros
Excellent insurance
Cons
favoritism rules, not work ethic
This place shows FAVORITISM, if you're in the CLICK
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAFebruary 22, 2017
No matter how hard you work, in the Shipping Department, with cameras rolling, when you're in the click , your word is more believable then the cameras. Alot of back stabbing and lying in this department. Needs better management and employees who dont complain. Grown children work there, not adults.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Personal who are whinners, and lie
workful
Chemical Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 27, 2017
The work days at long and exhausting. Management tend to overthink the abilities of the workers. The benefits are good but could be way better since you are dealing with a lot of chemicals.
Poor culture with extreme favoritism.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 19, 2017
Think twice before working for SNF Holding Company. They do not value the employees; only the monetary profit. Run from this place!
Very productive
Plant Operator/ Intern (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GADecember 21, 2016
It's easy to move up in this cooperation. Really enjoyed my work experience and constant productivity. What I didn't like is the way some employees were layed off even with the years they put into the job.
Cons
Worker cuts
great place to work
Chemical Blender (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 6, 2016
ensure quality produced by the machinery, used the proper equipment to assist in the manufacturing process, used heavy machinery such as forklifts, was able to keep line running without delay in production
PRODUCTION PLANNING INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJune 26, 2016
This was my first job in a warehouse environment and I can say I've learned a lot at this company. I think this company is what made me start enjoying warehousing with the people I worked with.
Not much good about this place
confidential (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAApril 17, 2016
A junk company run by clueless people in the middle of absolute nowhere! Finance has no idea what it's doing, orders get sent out wrong all the time & have to be remade, and the back office is a revolving door. stay away!
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
everything else
product
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAFebruary 4, 2016
I have worked at snf nearly 10 years, the management is horrible. If you are a minority you will be hard trying to climb the corporate leader here. It is very much clique oriented (good Ole boy ). The schedule is southern swing which is 7days of 1st shift of 4 days 7days 3rd shift off 2, then 7days 2nd shift off 1day. You never get use to this schedule. If you are a family person this isn't the job for you. If you all about money and hardly any life then feel free. You will be worked hard with little to no appreciate or praise; unless you count a $300 annual Christmas bonus. If you are a person that plan on furthering your education this isn't the place for you
Pros
money and benefits
Cons
dangerous chemicals low morale no personal life
Horrible Place to Work if you are a minority.
planning (Current Employee) –  Riceboro, GAJanuary 8, 2016
The hours are great because you work 8am-5pm and are off every weekend, however the pay is horrible you get a measly 30 cents raise a year if that. I would not recommend any minority to ever work at this place. It is ran by the French and that says enough.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
The pay is horrible, even if you have a degree.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SNF Holding Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8