Southern Medical Associates is a leader in the DVT (deep vein thrombosis) prevention market. Our company has spent the last 4 years focused around building and expanding our ASC and physician clientele. Partnered with some of the largest companies in healthcare manufacturing and distribution, we have a distinct advantage over the competition.
We are currently seeking an entry level Outside Sales Representative to take over and grow our business in Florida.
This position offers a base + commission on new receivables as well as a competitive benefits package. Expenses and mileage reimbursed according to company guidelines.
Southern Medical will provide you with a company phone and portable device.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Calling on leads to obtain new business, to include training new accounts on devices, paperwork, and protocols
- Maintaining current business relationships (keep in acceptable contact via phone, email, or in person as well as inventory and replenishment orders)
- Monitoring and initiating replenishment of inventory for each account
- Meeting quotas when set
- Participating in all conference meetings (phone and on site when applicable)
- Attending trade shows and partner meetings when applicable
- Must live in Florida
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be willing to travel regularly (inside territory) 50%+
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must have access to internet when not traveling
- Experience in the DME (Durable Medical Equipment) field is a plus, but not required
This position is available for immediate hire. Training will take place at our corporate office in Atlanta. Please submit your resume, and cover letter, any references, and salary requirements.
No calls are currently being accepted regarding this position.