Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your skills? Do you enjoy client interaction? Would you like to be part of the fastest growing Managed Services provider in the Twin Cities? Sovran is an established Managed Services/IT Support company delivering exceptional service to our small-to-medium sized clients. As part of our growing Service Delivery Center, you will have the opportunity to become an expert in supporting environments with the latest technology solutions as an integral part of our client-facing team.
Primary Objective of this Position:
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all Customer end users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by step solutions in a call center environment. Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner. Pass more complex end-user problems on to Senior Service Delivery Technicians; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting. Log time in CW system and perform related work as required.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, hardware problems, network issues, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
- Coordinates timely repair of PC computer equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-year degree is required.
- 1 to 3 years successful help desk experience.
- Support experience in IT services with an emphasis on Managed Services is preferred.
- Deliver technical customer support over the phone in a Call Center environment.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of technical computer-related problems.
- Make the distinction between Level One and Level Two end-user problems.
- Identify, evaluate and solve end-user workstation problems.
- Support and train end-users in a wide range of software applications as needed
- Read, understand and apply complex technical information.
- Master new computer technology.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to, and respect for, a diverse population.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Job:
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer. Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter.