Spa in the Park, a professional wellness day spa located in The Willows neighborhood of Menlo Park, is expanding its services team. At Spa in the Park we offer a full line of professional massage services, esthetics, and a salon for a comprehensive and integrated guest experience. Massage therapist administer professional and customized massage and other body treatments to guests.
The opportunities for new team members include full time, part time and on-call positions. For the therapist that are responsible and dedicated to their careers, some accommodation in scheduling may be possible.
General functions of all massage therapists will include:
- Professional and compassionate guest consultation
- Ability to communicate wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests
- Execute comprehensive body-work treatment plans
- Deliver all guest services with the highest of hospitality standards
- Enthusiastically support guests with home care recommendations
- Exercise pride in treatment room presentation
- Willingness to actively participate in a team environment
- Offer a diverse selection of body work modalities
- Exhibit professional communications with all guests and team
- Commitment to professional growth and education
- Passionate about advocating the health benefits of massage therapy
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Willingness to participate and include practices learned with training
As a Massage Therapist on our team, you are eligible for:
- Compensation will be on a piece rate with a guaranteed hourly
- Compensation consideration will also be given to candidates with schedule flexibility and depth of professional experience
- Supplemental A. P. A. liability insurance
- Discounts on all products and services
- Active input in operational decisions
- Required professional experience include: *
- Current California State Certification (C. M. T.) or National Certification
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of various massage modalities with experience and credentials in specialized modalities including deep tissue, prenatal, hot stone, sports therapy, craniosacral, thai, reflexology, shiatsu, aromatherapy, lymphatic, etc.
We are dedicating ourselves to the highest quality and diversity of massage services. Spa directors stand ready to support all therapists with delivery of guest experiences. All positions will include weekends and evenings. The Spa is open seven days a week and has a full time front office team to support all scheduling, sales, billing and guest relations. All positions are open for current placement.
We look forward to receiving a cover letter, indicating your career goals, and your resume.
Thank you for your time and your consideration.
Spa in the Park