This posting is for potential interviews. Qualified candidates will be contacted with more details.
Please send a resume, along with a cover letter, to the email address listed in this posting.
Do not call, email, or fax.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Industries: Medical Cannabis, Retail/Production
Years of Experience: Minimum of two to three years of supervisory/management experience.
Education Level: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Purpose: The Customer Service Manager is responsible for overseeing departments, coordinate inter-departmental communication, relay needs and information among staff. The Customer Service Manager is also responsible for protecting dispensary assets, ensuring customer service standards are met and maintaining the appearance in all departments. Frequently works directly Dispensary Manager and Executive Director.
1. Assign staff daily tasks in all departments.
2. Primary decision maker in the absence of the Dispensary Manager.
3. Oversee maintenance, supplies, and appearance of the dispensary in accordance with set standards.
4. Observe employee performance and coach team on areas to correct.
5. Reconcile all inventory, cash and client records daily.
6. Ensure all patients receive high quality service from staff.
7. Ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
8. Train & educate dispensary team to increase knowledge and create an
environment focused on patient service and education.
9. Follows strict controls to protect dispensary's assets, i.e. medicine, cash, etc.
10. Maintain current stock of member handbooks, intake forms, and promotional items, such as lighters, stickers, and newsletters and order as needed.
11. Data entry and manage the Member database.
12. Resolve non-standard complaints with some guidance.
13. Train and educate Security Team to increase knowledge and create an environment focused on safety and security.
14. Maintain composure and professionalism in dealing with authorities, executives, patients, vendors, staff and/or the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations
1. Ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
2. Ability to be conversant on all our products and their unique 'characteristics' and be able to recommend similar products that possess similar qualities.
3. Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to perceive and meet the needs of the staff and patients without direction.
5. Ability to maintain high standards in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
6. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with staff, patients, and community members.
7. Basic understanding of Federal, State and Local employment laws.
8. Strong customer service and managerial skills.
9. Ability to adapt to changing industry and growing business.
10. Explicit knowledgeable on all strains, genetics, growing and effects of cannabis medicine.
11. Needs to have high level of patience and flexibility.
Physical Demands: Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Work requires lifting up to 50 pounds regularly and push/pull up to 100 pounds occasionally. Must be 18 years or older and have a valid medical cannabis recommendation to handle cannabis medicine.
SPARC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.