SRA International

SRA International Employer Reviews

Fun place to work at
Customer Service - In-Person & over the Phone (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2014
Learned so much about the "affordable care act" and about medicaid.
Great managment and good benefits
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 9, 2014
Pros: great company.
Great compnay to work for. Very good work ethics and exremely supportive staff.
Very productive and informatiove
General Clerk 1 (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: shorts lunches
The job had a great atmosphere,however it lack not enough information for a clerk to be productive on a day to day basis for an opportunity to be of an real help to the consumers.
Good Place to work
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VirginiaMarch 31, 2014
SRA is a great place to work for both technical and non-technical staff.
Contract position supporting FDIC in Jax, Fl
Tech Product Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Contract position in Jacksonville, Fl supporting FDIC to manage banking crisis that started in 2008. Now that banking industry is stabilized, office is no longer needed and will close in second quarter of 2014..
Horrible company
Senior Subcontract Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule but they work you to death
Cons: no advancement, no career path
All they care about is the bottom line. I had the boss from hell who had an office 10 yards from mine, and it was something out of a Dilbert comic strip. I met with my boss face to face about 2 hours total in a 2 year period. I was nothing but a body being used and abused, I worked insane hours, but on 50 lbs in 3 years and never took a vacation. My – more... boss could not care less. I would tell my friends to run as far as they can from this company. – less
Good company to work for but management is too politically charged.
LIAISON COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 14, 2014
Great place to work but contracts are short term and they have under educated project managers.
Provide Asset and License management services to our customers
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMarch 4, 2014
In a fast paced and dynamic environment I ensure our customers need are meet by providing excellent customer service, meticulous record keeping and high quality and professional Asset and License Management services.
Good work culture
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Rockville MDMarch 2, 2014
Pros: good work culture
Cons: long hours
Good place to work and grow. Positive culture. Some time long hours.
Productive and peaceful work environment
Medical coder I/Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Rockville, MDFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: teleworking and occasional free lunches
Cons: contractual work
Great place to work, very well organized. Good pay and great benefits.
OK
Director of Infrastructure Applications (O&M) (Former Employee), Fair Lakes VAFebruary 20, 2014
Cons: management is money minded. lack of care for employees.
It is not the same SRA anymore. Management is only after money.

Another beltway bandit these days.
Was better before they went private
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 19, 2014
Now it is all about the bottom line. The days of "our employees are our greatest asset" are long gone.
Very professional
Senior Director (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: competent, caring leaders and colleagues
Cons: a little bit bureaucratic
SRA International is a very professional work environment.
Great place to consult and learn about public health
Senior Trainer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Wonderful opportunities to work on multiple projects in public health. Clients were engaging and flexible.
Very productive and flexible job and life balance
BI developer (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 30, 2014
It is very educational, and charming place to work, diversified in culture and technology
Program Advisor
Program Advisor (Current Employee), Tampa FlJanuary 29, 2014
• Provided subject-matter knowledge, technical and/or execution assistance, and junior to mid-level consultation for a program to assist in achieving successful performance consistent with contractual agreements and company guidelines.
• Assisted in acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned programs through support to and analysis of on-going – more... execution, providing recommendations for improvement.
• Planed and organized program activities and analysis and performs professional and technical work related to program management.
• Planned, organized, completed, and presented assessments of program management concepts, analysis, studies.
• Evaluated project implications of existing and proposed program process and recommended improvements.
• Researches, analyzes, writes, edits, and proofreads technical data for use in documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures, and specifications. Performs these functions for proposals, software development projects and energy/environmental projects.
• Ensures technical documentation is accurate, complete, meets editorial and government specifications, and adheres to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format, and style.
• Activated applicants in the system, tracks data, helped develop and implement internal job fairs, and helped senior team members with the employee placement process.
• Performed in a specific area of administration/professional human resource functions such as recruitment, compensation, employee relations, training and development.
• Planned, organized, and managed projects (or series of smaller projects/task orders of a larger program) for successful performance consistent with contractual agreements.
• Supported deliverable tracking and management reporting. Acquires follow-on business associated with assigned projects and supports new business development by leading or assisting with proposals. – less
SRA International
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: time flexibiltiy
Cons: staff and management
I come in and sit and wait for customer to come in wanting to sign up for health insurance through The Health Insurance Marketplace. Once they do come in we go through the application process and once we finish I let them know what credit they get, if any, towards their health insurance monthly premium. I print out their results and any information – more... they request about their results and health plans and either enroll them into a health plan if they want or give them the instructions on how to enroll from home if they are undecided. The only thing I learned is the website where you apply for coverage and the rules and regulations about the Affordable Care Act. Most of my coworkers are great but the ones that act out unprofessionally are never reprimanded and sometime make it unpleasant in the office. The hardest part is putting the word out that we are hear available to sign people up. I enjoy when the entire office is on task and doing what we are supposed to do without the added drama about the different personalities in the office but it rarely lasts that way. – less
SRA
Lead and technical specialist (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJanuary 26, 2014
Great place to work. Great ethics and wonderful culture. Would definitely go back if another opportunity arises.
Great work place
Enrollment Specialist Navigator (Former Employee), Miami ,FlJanuary 8, 2014
Enrolling Clients to Health Insurances. Attend events all around Florida. Attend customers with questions and resolving any concern about Medicaid or Medicare. Worked in all Government offices to refer customers with information on Affordable Healthcare Act (Obama care).
Professional Work Place
Engineering Technician III (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: excellent place to work
Cons: nine
People at SRA are professional and fun to work with. I learned a lot about how to lead a job and come in on time. I enjoyed my short time with them.