SRA Employee Reviews

Pleasant working environment
Armed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Merrifield, VAJune 11, 2017
The key function of the job was making sure visitors were escorted to their locations and adhered to the visitor protocols. Job included patrolling areas and ensuring all employees and visitors maintained ID badges at all times.
Good company
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Eldorado I'llJune 2, 2017
Nice place to work for
I would recommend anyone to work for them
They train u for dsp &cpr /and always needing help they have 10 homes that r cila homes
I loved it
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 7, 2017
Great place to work and wonderful coworkers! I loved working Monday Friday. Meet a lot of great people! Management was always awesome and did everything to help your job run smooth.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short teem contracts
Instruments and Flight Controls Journeyman
Integrated Flight Control Systems Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLNovember 15, 2016
This squadron is no longer active. It was moved to neighboring Hurlburt Field and merged with the 15th. The Combat Shadows are also no longer in the AF fleet.
Great company
In Person Assister (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 15, 2016
Helping the community to apply for health insurance. Is a unbiased job who provide confidentiality and help consumers to apply for health insurance thru healthcare.gov
Great work environment, very driven atmosphere
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CASeptember 27, 2016
Great place to work toward becoming a CPA or EA. Very driven individuals who love to see each other succeed. Hardest part is keeping up with the workload and balancing home life.
Growing Business
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  DMVSeptember 15, 2016
I work on the Health Sector, so I have been blessed to work with co-workers who are always trying to find ways to improve on the quality of life. Fun and always improving environment to work smarter.
Nice place to work
Disaster Recovery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 26, 2016
Worked at remote site. SRA was very good at keeping the SRA team informed of company changes. Good benefits. Co-workers were great.
Great professional work enviornment, yet a pretty relaxed place. Stick to the work norms and you'll be fine.
Research Assistant/Government Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHMarch 8, 2016
For me this was an experience of a life time. Though the work I was doing isn't something I seen myself doing for a lifetime. I was a Research assistant working to transition into my own Research Scientist. Great pay and benefits. Bills were paid with plenty to save. Just didn't want to be a scientist. At the time it was beneficial for me while I was in school.
Pros
Competitive pay.
Cons
Questionable practices, hypocritical, unfair and out of touch with employees
Developer (Current Employee) –  MDFebruary 11, 2016
Lousy non-focused shoot-from-the-hip projects, management out of touch and disinterested in their employees and their tasks, often rude or unprofessional.
Loved working with and helping consumers
Community Outreach Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2016
My day consisted of working with consumers either in the office or doing outreach, assisting consumers with enrolling in Health Plans or assisting with any questions they may have. We had a great management team as well as co-workers. The hardest part was when we didn't or couldn't enroll someone in a plan and the most enjoyable was seeing the joy and excitement when we did assist a consumer with enrolling them into a health plan for some it is the first time ever having Health Insurance.
Fun
Logistics Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJJanuary 14, 2016
Everyone gets along for the most part. Occasionally you have a couple people who have an argument or two. Through the nine almost ten years I've been here I've gotten along with almost everyone. We all joke with each other. Management is for the most part laid back and lets us do our jobs. If I have an issue I can go to my manager without worry of being judged.
Know your worth and you get what you deserve
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 18, 2015
Typical day in the office is fast paced and sometimes never ends, but that depends on what department you work in. Management is laid back but very supportive
Pros
Health Insurance Plan
Cons
Not much in advancement
Awesom
Reception/Transporation Logistics (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 18, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of me working with a pretty big team to get a specific job done. I honestly can say i learned a lot from the Air Force and the experiences I have had there are going to help me move forward in life. The hardest part of my job was probably was getting the team to speak one work language. We had people from all over the world and it was difficult at first to understand each others mannerisms and such.
Work in an Agile Environment
Technical Writer/SharePoint Administration (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 15, 2015
Lots of working with stress. They did not follow their own procedures in processes they created. Work was done in an Agile Environment.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Lots of Stress
Great Place
Help Desk Anlayst (Current Employee) –  Washington DCApril 7, 2015
Great place for growth with great leaders, great co-workers, great team building activities. I learned a lot while with SRA, this was my first job as a civillian post miliatary life, and they have worked with me to make the transition as smooth as possible,
A great place to work!
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 24, 2015
There was much opportunity for growth here, a very family oriented
environment. Advancement was definitely available here and hard
work is acknowledged and appreciated at this company.
Pros
Provided a great work environment
Cons
-----------------------------------
Not for me
.net developer (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 2, 2015
I worked off site as a contractor. The higher management didn't have anything to do with us, never responding to emails and only talked to us when it was review time.
I was left with empty promises from my review around job advancement and training on new technology.
Cons
managemnt was disconnected
Fun laid back
In-Person Assister (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2015
Love the people i worked with. Best part was helping people with there healthcare needs ,and have them remain satisfied.
My experience
HDI Certified Support Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MarylandFebruary 19, 2015
I am someone who prides myself in that if i do not have a resolution for a user i try to at least get them in the right direction. Some days i feel as if you are using a basket to fetch water.

I am very much immersed in multicultural for work and play. I enjoy meeting diverse minds regardless of position in society, and sharing varied interests.

I take no one for granted and i appreciate all those who i have meet and assisted. Every experience teaches you if you will learn and this i believe goes to both women and men alike

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRA. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval