We are seeking a Web Marketing Account Manager (mostly for SEO projects)
SSD FairMarketing.com is the fastest growing Web Marketing company in Houston, Tx - Since 2005, we've been driven to make a major impact to our clients' business by utilizing Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing & Social Media. We work hard and have a lot of fun!
We are looking for individuals who are excited by online marketing, problem-solving, creative advertising and developing strategies to help clients win.
Our Account Managers are called "FAIR Strategists". As a FAIR Strategist your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the main point of contact for client inquiries via phone, email, and face to face; handling client requests from start to finish.
- Ability to take complex problems and ideas and break them down into simple, clear explanations.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, proactively identify problems/improvements in accounts, juggle multiple projects and be comfortable communicating with a wide variety of clients (including C-level executives) and coworkers.
- Disciplined attention to detail as well as the ability to propose and follow through on broad marketing strategies.
- Create SEO/PPC Reports (we call the FAIR Review) with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvements
- Conduct keyword research when necessary
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries
- Provide bids and quotes to existing accounts in need of additional projects (and management of those ad hoc projects)
- Attend and lead new client Kick-Off meetings
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Attend several in-person meeting per week with your accounts in Houston, TX.
- Attend company meetings when requested.
- Ideal candidate is excited by online marketing, problem-solving, and analyzing data.
Required Skills/Experience (You must possess each of the below criteria):
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated excellence in school and/or career
- Demonstrated strategic and analytic thinking in past roles
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Account Management Experience
Not required by a bonus if you have the following experience:
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Docs, Project Management Software
- Experience in SEO or SEM (programming is not a required skill)
- WORK FROM HOME (yes- we did say work from home.. as long as you live in Houston and are willing to attend in-person meetings with clients and/or staff whenever needed)
- Competitive Base Salary
- Increase base salary ANY day of the week through Bonuses and Commissions for accounts that upgrade services.
- Vacation/Sick/Holidays (10 vacation days to start)
- Company cell phone (can use for personal)
- Expense account for client lunches, gifts, travel, etc.
INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN YOUR EMAIL - Do not call Hiring Organization: Server Side Design Inc Hiring Organization: Server Side Design Inc Hiring Organization: Server Side Design Inc